My First Typography
I've recently gotten interested in typography,

I made one today, which only took me 8 hours, but in total 10 hours with Rendering problems.

Anyway, I hope you like it and I would love Feedback and tips

Here's my Channel, I'll hopefully be making more:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JamieTypography/featured
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Mahti, CrAzyWirE
It's awesome. I like how you used a suit and a bottle :p Also, it's a very good song. It sounds so cheerful if you neglect the text.
© Nudelholz
(12-17-2011, 10:47 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: It's awesome. I like how you used a suit and a bottle :p Also, it's a very good song. It sounds so cheerful if you neglect the text.

Haha yeah, You can kind of see how I progressed to get more and more used to the program, I tried new things and turned out well, Needs some little fixing, More bits I could have done better, Soon I'll be doing camera flips and shizz Smile
Btw, what program do you use :3
© Nudelholz
Adobe After Effects CS4, First time using it. Had to use Sony begas to fit the audio and video together, As After Effects messed up. Smile
That is very good, Jamie Smile
It's good, but really boring. All the text really does is appear and disappear, with the occasional blur. You should include some more effects (but don't go overboard) and some colours, and maybe a few more images, too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUPu_ipbVB0[/youtube]

I also saw a repeated misuse of the word "of", which really annoyed me.

Otherwise it's quite good.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(12-18-2011, 10:37 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: It's good, but really boring. All the text really does is appear and disappear, with the occasional blur. You should include some more effects (but don't go overboard) and some colours, and maybe a few more images, too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUPu_ipbVB0[/youtube]

I also saw a repeated misuse of the word "of", which really annoyed me.

Otherwise it's quite good.

It's my first time using the program after effects, Still trying to get used to it so I can't get as quite advanced typograhys like that just yet...

Plus there wasn't no misuse of the word "of" It was the lyrics of the song, I didn't choose them
(12-18-2011, 03:18 PM)Jamie Wrote: Plus there wasn't no misuse of the word "of" It was the lyrics of the song, I didn't choose them
Actually yes there was.

"My feet are dangling of the edge..."
"Polish of this bottle..."
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(12-18-2011, 04:09 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(12-18-2011, 03:18 PM)Jamie Wrote: Plus there wasn't no misuse of the word "of" It was the lyrics of the song, I didn't choose them
Actually yes there was.

"My feet are dangling of the edge..."
"Polish of this bottle..."

I mean't I didn't misuse it, Blame the writer of the song