Increase the range for resetting character model
Title of Suggestion: Increase range (amount of units) for resetting character model.

Description: Increase the range for the possibility to change your characters model or perhaps just add a timer to it instead.

Why: I very often respawn, walk a couple meters unconciously and then want to change my model, only to find out I'm already out of the 300 units range, which is ridiculously short. I feel like this range could at least be doubled or tripled, as most spawn zones are quite large. Perhaps change it into a timer where you can reset your model within a given amount of time, instead of a given range.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
+support, I mean you can put on suits any time and place so why not models?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
+Support

Definitely, although I wouldn't go any further than triple. I reckon that's about enough to ensure nobody does it to escape an RP situation etc.
-Support

walk back to the spot you spanwed and change it, or make sure you have the look you want before leaving the spot.
(04-13-2017, 10:39 AM)DreeBott Wrote: -Support

walk back to the spot you spanwed and change it, or make sure you have the look you want before leaving the spot.

It really isn't that hard to find the spawn point. -Support.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+support
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
+Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
+support

I'm lazy and can't be arsed walking back
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
300 units is quite a lot tbh, it's around 4PHX units. (spawn a plate that is 1x4, then you get an idea how far it is.)

-Support
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • DreeBott
-Support

Big enough space already.
[Image: giphy.gif]