Report: [FL.RP] Teendiver
WYou are right he told me to stop bur i allready Unlocked my car and pressed E i'm sorry that i'm not stop immediately the Situation was a little bit confusing. I contacted Al Suq-Yadiq, we have to wait.
Look,Teendiver,Me and Germangamer drove around the map because it was boring.Then I crashed and felt out a fireman extuingish the fire and then you came.(Backgroundstory:You Handcuffed us before,for weapons and then we had help and we escaped+we tranqed you in a privat location.After we tranqed you,we drove away to the near of little village.)After we crashed we saw you with a SRU.the problem is you metagamed.We put our clothings off.(Btw:I had a bug my was still on 70hp for the rest of the time,until I decided to suicide with SPACE,I was dead after the situation)Ok then the SRU handcuffed him,you saw that car and followed it and Teendiver just went in his car.But the problem is after he was under fearRP,you just stopped the video but later he got out and you arrested him.(If it's not right,then please say it to me:I crashed second times on the same stone!)
-Involved, I was the other police officer in the video-
The confusion is mostly my fault. I told the guy to fuck off or to go away or something, then he got in his car. The SRU and FEASTY then started to tell him to get out and I thought to myself "oh shit, i fucked up, I'll just try play it off".
Teen did was just following my orders.
[Image: 91zzK9g.png]
Hello FEASTY!

On your video its hard to see what was going on, as its edited the way it is, and with the cuts in sound.. I would like you to provide a unedited version of this.

In the evidence you provided, you can see him Writing, this doesn't allow him to move while..
Teendiver was asked to get in the car and drive away, Which he was on his way doing, afterwards you guys asked him to get out of the car.. This looks like a big confusion.

You have 24/h to provide more Evidence on Teendiver breaking FearRP or this player-report will be Denied

Thanks!
Marvin
(04-13-2017, 12:16 AM)Marvin Wrote: Hello FEASTY!

On your video its hard to see what was going on, as its edited the way it is, and with the cuts in sound.. I would like you to provide a unedited version of this.

In the evidence you provided, you can see him Writing, this doesn't allow him to move while..
Teendiver was asked to get in the car and drive away, Which he was on his way doing, afterwards you guys asked him to get out of the car.. This looks like a big confusion.

You have 24/4 to provide more Evidence on Teendiver breaking FearRP or this player-report will be Denied

Thanks!
Marvin

So far I have evidence on my claim. All the others have no evidence that he was told to sit in his car. Teendiver even contacted the SRU and asked him to agree with him, and the SRU said that he didn't hear anyone say that to him. 

Moreover I am not going to upload the full unedited clip which is about 3 seconds longer of me running towards a car, and muted audio of our language. I only removed parts that were unimportant to the situation.

You can clearly see in the video that the SRU tells him to stand still 3-4 times and he still just goes. Further more there is 10 seconds of us telling him to get out of the car, and after he was done writing, it still took him 5+ seconds to jump out of the car. 

If this isn't FearRP, then I dont know what is. He literally ignores SRU for the first seconds, jumps in his car, and starts to write to someone. After being told for 10 seconds to get out, and he is done with writing, he waits a good long 5 seconds before finally jumping out. 
Literally 20+ seconds of us telling him to get out of the car, and this is not FearRP? Guess I can do the same in the servers then, since this isn't FearRP. I don't know what more to do. He literally just walks away from the SRU after being told numerous times to stop, and ignores him and jumps in his car and begins typing. In real life would you just sit and type for 20 seconds while you have 3 rifles pointed at your face, and the SRU even says he will shoot him, but guess typing to someone is a safe ground from FearRP. So from now on everytime someone tries to mug me i can just beging typing some messages to my friends for a few minutes until the mugger gets tired and leaves ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(04-13-2017, 12:05 AM)aesthetic Wrote: -Involved, I was the other police officer in the video-
The confusion is mostly my fault. I told the guy to fuck off or to go away or something, then he got in his car. The SRU and FEASTY then started to tell him to get out and I thought to myself "oh shit, i fucked up, I'll just try play it off".  
Teen did was just following my orders.

If you told me to leave the area then it was my fault, I thought the SRU told me go away. Anyways, FEASTY, just telling the same stoy multiple times does not provide any Evidence. Look what a e s t h e t ic said, I've just followed orders.
(04-13-2017, 02:51 AM)FEASTY Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 12:16 AM)Marvin Wrote: Hello FEASTY!

You have 24/4 to provide more Evidence on Teendiver breaking FearRP or this player-report will be Denied

Thanks!
Marvin

So far I have evidence on my claim. All the others have no evidence that he was told to sit in his car. Teendiver even contacted the SRU and asked him to agree with him, and the SRU said that he didn't hear anyone say that to him. 

Moreover I am not going to upload the full unedited clip which is about 3 seconds longer of me running towards a car, and muted audio of our language. I only removed parts that were unimportant to the situation.

You can clearly see in the video that the SRU tells him to stand still 3-4 times and he still just goes. Further more there is 10 seconds of us telling him to get out of the car, and after he was done writing, it still took him 5+ seconds to jump out of the car. 

If this isn't FearRP, then I dont know what is. He literally ignores SRU for the first seconds, jumps in his car, and starts to write to someone. After being told for 10 seconds to get out, and he is done with writing, he waits a good long 5 seconds before finally jumping out. 
Literally 20+ seconds of us telling him to get out of the car, and this is not FearRP? Guess I can do the same in the servers then, since this isn't FearRP. I don't know what more to do. He literally just walks away from the SRU after being told numerous times to stop, and ignores him and jumps in his car and begins typing. In real life would you just sit and type for 20 seconds while you have 3 rifles pointed at your face, and the SRU even says he will shoot him, but guess typing to someone is a safe ground from FearRP. So from now on everytime someone tries to mug me i can just beging typing some messages to my friends for a few minutes until the mugger gets tired and leaves ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello FEASTY

I can see on your evidence for the few seconds yes! however, as been told here aswell. He got told by a SRU to leave the area, which he was trying to do? It does make this sitiuation confusing, if he then afterwards is getting stopped?

Nevertheless! - its NOT an excuse of FearRP because you are writing, however, it does make you unable to move?.. So if you start to write because somebody has u under fearRP and thats the ONLY reason you are writing, then you are still breaking FearRP.. However, we still need to give people a chance to say something, as they would be able to in real life? but since its not everybody who has a mic its hard..

about your evidence, you are saying thing, that is before and after your evidence? which makes it hard for me to see.

You still have 24/h to provide evidence or this pr will be Denied!

Thanks!
Marvin
Moved
Player failed to upload more evidence!

Player report on Teendiver Denied!

Thanks!
Marvin
Moved.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]