Report: [FL.RP] Teendiver
Name of player: [FL.RP] Teendiver

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84350467

Rule broken: FearRP

Time in GMT: 6-7 PM

Server: v4b1

Summary:
In the beginning you can hear him ignore an SRU's request to stop and he just goes into his car. After that there is 3 authorities with rifles pointed at him telling him to get out for 10 seconds or something. 

Evidence:

Hello, what about you are Showing the completly Situation?
But okey then, first of all as you can see there i was on way to write something, right after this i left my car (can not be seen in the video, show the rest of the situation, its the cuted version)
And my i ask why the SRU is patroling, And helping a cop in a chase?
(04-12-2017, 10:03 PM)Teendiver Wrote: Hello, what about you are Showing the completly Situation?
But okey then, first of all as you can see there i was on way to write something, right after this i left my car (can not be seen in the video, show the rest of the situation, its the cuted version)
And my i ask why the SRU is patroling, And helping a cop in a chase?

There were 2 SRU, and I they were there because they had just been somewhere else and when they drove past I asked them for help, since there was another situation where you guys were standing at someone injured. You were on the way to write something? Look in the start he says "stand still stay here" and you just leave and go into your car, so no please don't use that excuse. After there was "thinking" above your head, there was still a solid 10-20 seconds you didnt go out where you were writing anything.
-Involved- Protecting The Suspect

All stated above is correct, the situation was really confusing, the SRU told Teendiver to get in his car and drive away, but then he removed my injurend body from a car. After this he was going to his car right after this all Units raised their guns and said "stop". Teen was already in his car and was surprised that the cops now want him to get out of his car again. Right after he wrote in the chat he stepped out of the car and followed the orders from the police.
(04-12-2017, 10:16 PM)BisiPlay Wrote: -Involved- Protecting The Suspect

All stated above is correct, the situation was really confusing, the SRU told Teendiver to get in his car and drive away, but then he removed my injurend body from a car. After this he was going to his car right after this all Units raised their guns and said "stop". Teen was already in his car and was surprised that the cops now want him to get out of his car again. Right after he wrote in the chat he stepped out of the car and followed the orders from the police.
Sorry this is a sad attempt at trying to help the suspect, when you are simply wrong. Have you not seen the video? You just said that the SRU told him to get in his car and drive. Watch the first seconds in the video. Please stop commenting, you are not involved in the video.
The SRU told me to get in my car and to drove off. I was on way to my car but I've seen my friend on a car, i removed him from there right after this i go to my car and get in, then all of you told me get out, i was surprised what the hell do they want from me, I've just followed your orders. But no you are going to arrest me.
(04-12-2017, 10:18 PM)FEASTY Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 10:16 PM)BisiPlay Wrote: -Involved- Protecting The Suspect

Sorry this is a sad attempt at trying to help the suspect, when you are simply wrong. Have you not seen the video? You just said that the SRU told him to get in his car and drive. Watch the first seconds in the video. Please stop commenting, you are not involved in the video.
He is Involved, right in teh first seconds you see an Injurend body wirh an Red Pullover, thats him. And again pleas show the completly Video, you can just see a part of the situation.
(04-12-2017, 10:19 PM)Teendiver Wrote: The SRU told me to get in my car and to drove off. I was on way to my car but I've seen my friend on a car, i removed him from there right after this i go to my car and get in, then all of you told me get out, i was surprised what the hell do they want from me, I've just followed your orders. But no you are going to arrest me.

I don't know if you and your friend decided to make up a lie to back eachother up, but watch the first few seconds of the video. He clearly tells you to stop and stay.
Provide the Completly Situation, what you are saying is not correct. I will contact the SRU about his opinion.
(04-12-2017, 10:26 PM)Teendiver Wrote: Provide the Completly Situation, what you are saying is not correct. I will contact the SRU about his opinion.

I have my "shadowplay" set to 30 seconds. I can upload the full unedited clip, but the only difference that has is me running towards the big truck for a few seconds and firing a shot, and then walking back, and then I have edited out the audio of me and my friend on teamspeak speaking our langauge.

Edit: But the video I already have posted, disproves your excuse about the SRU telling you to go into your car and drive. When he clearly tells you to stop and stay, and chases you with handcuffs.