Farewell Fearless!
Well I've recently been permabanned from FL for not informing about the dupelication glitch and this is alright.

Now, I'm not going to make a post about "How shit fearless was anyway" and "Uuuuh <Insert shitty betrayers newformed community name here> is way better than fearless ever was" cause it's not, I love fearless and will always.

All I can really say is that I really loved to play on your server and I enjoyed making friends with most of you (atleast so I hope) And that perhaps one day I will be accepted back into this community.

Anyway, stay classy Fearless as I know you truly are!

Best regards,
-Piet

*EDIT* This thread is obsolete I'm back!
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer
See ya around man, good that you took this with great maturity.
I hope you'll get to come back here one day.

PS: I never knew you were dutch
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer, GunFISH
This one hurts. I sure hope we will talk again, buddy.

Be seeing you and good luck in the future.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • GunFISH
I'm afraid I'm not, it's just my name that is Tounge
Good bye tho I really don't remember you,what happened exactly?(just being curious)
You're a cool guy, I hope -I'm sure- you'll get accepted later on. Good bye for now.
© Nudelholz
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • GunFISH
(12-17-2011, 09:14 PM)Mahti Wrote: Good bye tho I really don't remember you,what happened exactly?(just being curious)

I knew about a duplication glitch where you could drop stuff disconnect then have the stuff again, which I didn't report.
Hmm, I didn't knew you also exploited it. Seems as it was on time they finally found out. I found out, I guess it was in april or may. Anyways, i have seen you on a few times, so i'll just say GoodbyeSmile
You will return my friend, I am not saying goodbye yet.
The following 2 users Like Elder's post:
  • Shadow, GunFISH
I love playing with you, Gunfish, one of my oldest friends I have. <3 This is not a goodbye.
The following 1 user Likes Shadow's post:
  • GunFISH