[Solved] Not able to reach forums on mobile network
Title basicly explains it all, it says the DNS is unreachable or something.

Any help is welcome
I'm no expert on this kind of stuff but sounds like it may just be an issue with your internet connection.
Your mobile provider is clearly crap
I have just done a little bit of research into this. It seems like you are going to have to contact your mobile network provider in order to solve this issue. There is not much I believe we can do to help you.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
DNS error must be client side in this case, cause we're all on here fine. Probably just too much to load for your internet so it just times out, are you able to get 4G?
Clear the cache -- a virtual directory where the phone's Web browser stores copies of Web pages -- in the browser's "Settings" menu. If a fleeting error occurs, the browser may store the error page in its cache as the sole record for the Web page, indicating an error has occurred when, in fact, no error is present. Clearing the cache eliminates this possibility. It is usually located in the privacy section of you browser ,not phone settings, and will be called something like clear browsing data.
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Devon
(04-12-2017, 06:14 AM)Coffee Wrote: Clear the cache -- a virtual directory where the phone's Web browser stores copies of Web pages -- in the browser's "Settings" menu. If a fleeting error occurs, the browser may store the error page in its cache as the sole record for the Web page, indicating an error has occurred when, in fact, no error is present. Clearing the cache eliminates this possibility. It is usually located in the privacy section of you browser ,not phone settings, and will be called something like clear browsing data.

I cleared the cache a few times, it didn't solve the issue. I guess I'll have to contact my provider. It is odd that I can't change DNS settings for my phone.

It's also odd that this only occurs for the fearless forums.
Try this: Open up your command prompt and type in "ipconfig /flushdns"
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(04-12-2017, 07:22 AM)Envy Wrote: Try this: Open up your command prompt and type in "ipconfig /flushdns"

On my phone?
I have had this problem and it eventually resolves. Sometimes the mobile data is not good/secure enough when using H or H+