Banned for money dupe glitch?
Your ban ID: 5614

Banned by:[FL] Faustie

Server: Both

Involved: Duck ( Elfinator (Duckinator) right now because its christmas)

Why we should unban you: Well, was told to make my own instead of writeing inside ducks, so i did. Allright here we go. I was rping with Rassee (He has nothing to do with this) we were doing a Swimmingpoolrp, were doing great, i had to go to dinner and i got kick becuase i was afk. When i came back i saw all of my friends wrote to me on steam : "Woa you got permed? Did you duplictate money?" I was like wth is going on are they kidding me. Then i tryed to join the server and saw they were right. I tryed to take a look on fl and saw i got perm because of : " money duplictation" So i contacted Soul. Once i heard something about this Guy Lagger who did the same thing and gave free money and cars. A few days after i talked with him, and he said that he had to tell Soul about the "glitch" so he did and it got fixed. But well some days ago one of me and ducks friend wanted donaterstatus and he didnt have any money at that time so we bought it to him. We got 3.5 mill, Duck got 2 mill and i got 1.5 mill, we just though he was nice because it soon was christmas and so on. But then i heard that my reason was that i bought mw3 to someone and he gave me 8 mill or so. Have no idea what that is all about, i just think its someone who is mad at me and trying to get me banned. And again, this is word against word. I would also like Faustie to tell me what this is all about, and who said something like that? Please.
I know I am in no state to say this but I vouch for a unban. I know Rawwzkii he wouldn't do something like that.
The ban reason is wrong you are banned for selling MW3 for 8 mil ingame money, or vice versa.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(12-17-2011, 08:30 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The ban reason is wrong you are banned for selling MW3 for 8 mil ingame money, or vice versa.

I dont understand this? Atm. i only have 8.5 mill or so, but i got 1.5 from our friend, so how could i get 8 mill for mw3? then i would have like 10 mill? But i dont? This dosnt make sens?
So wait I am confused myself. Mw3 is like 60 dollar's. 8 mill is like 500 dollars'. So who would pay 500 dollar's for a 60 dollar game?
-Closed-
Unbanned -> account reset
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.