Undo Charger Nerf OR Make it Cheaper
Title of Suggestion: Undo the changes made to the charger.

Description: Revert Charger to original handling/acceleration/speed

Why: This car now handles and accelerates like a toaster, not like the American muscle car it is.
+Support

Im a pissed Dodge Charger owner
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 3 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Hitman, Exotic, Timmy
+Support

However I heard they'll be adjusting it in the future, the dodge really needs a balance. We could also make it more expensive
I really like the new handling line, it make the car more enjoyable to drive. -Support.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+Support

It turns way too quickly
I've not personally been on the server since the change, neither do I know what changes have actually been made to the Dodge, but from what most people tell me the handling is awful and it's like driving a golf.
+Support

I had no issue when I had drove the charger and tried it out and now it's a potato.
+Support
                                           [Image: CXvmuAP.png]                                                                                                                                                                                                                          +REP ME
Noted
Updated all chargers (police, regular) with more speed and acceleration. Tried to make the handling similiar to old one.
Keeping this suggestion open for discussion of the change and in worst case 4th fix
The following 2 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Eclipze, Hitman