Kimo's Unban
Your name:[FL:RP] Kimo Kamal

Your ban ID:76557

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:82507617

Reason: Threatning to kill greed

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Master Noda

Reason why you should be unbannedThinkingo apparently i threatened to kill greed, whom is a person that i am friendly ( not friends with) with whenever i meet on the server, said that i would kill him in a battle or something (using the word ferocity or ferocious, which are two words that i've never heard before), first off according to the rest of those posts on that thread its obvious that it wasn't me saying these things, hating on shias and threatning to kill israeli people for being jews though most people do know that i have hatred for israel itself but they don't know that i don't hate jews, which is a point that the hacker forgot and said they would kill greed for being jewish ,i would never do such a thing, i know the consequences of threatning someone, i know fully well the rules of the TOS, of course i might call someone an asshole or something but something like that i wouldn't say, i am 15 ffs and fat, i am physically not able to do such a thing and on that day ( actaully from mid december till today) i didn't have any sort of internet, and if you don't believe me check my steam account, i only logged on on Thursdays or fridays when i was at grandma's because she's got wifi(except for that time i stayed there for a whole week), and that date on which i was banned was a sunday DURING ME HAVING AN ENGLISH LESSON, and doesn't it seem weird for my account to just log on after being in-active for months? just to cause chaos and insult people and calling them a blight? threatning to kill greed (whom is actually a nice person,mostly) just because he is israeli? that is a crime, a hate crime and i wouldn't do that, so obviously due to the simplicity of my account's password i got bruteforce hacked by somebody who hates me so much and knows me so well, i can get people who will prove to you guys that i had no form of internet on that day, i was neck deep in books and stuff like that, so please tell me what to ddo to PROVE TO YOU that i am innocent? i don't deserve that ban, i absolutely don't, i love fearless and its players and the admins and i would never do such a thing, and if you believe that i would do such thing, then i am SORRY for something that I DIDNT DO! and if it was actually me i would've apologised right on the spot

(srsly this is making me so depressed i am literally crying especially because i've been waiting to play on FLRP for 6 freaking months)

also sidenote: i just found out about this a few mins ago when i tried to log in, and i want all the posts from my account on that day (even if they were positive like that first post) to be removed and any replies containing these posts to be replaced with a -snip-, whoever wrote these terrible things wasn't me and these posts have to fuck off

(also i made a second account earlier attempting to post this UBR myself, but i failed, but please don't delete it because it will become my brother's, just perm it until i post another UBR for it.)

(POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF KIMO KAMAL Wink))))))))
Kimo want's to know if the hacker lives in a close proximity, Because this isn't the first time that something like this happened and its time to take legal action.

xd
Apparently the hacker was a 12 year old girl who'm'stve is also his neighbor, which I don't understand but someones playin'
Hello Kimo,

I will refer this UBR to MasterNoda.

Your story does not sound the slightest truth, at all. And you seem to mess your text completely up, i do not trust you are speaking the truth. If you are, then do anything to prove it. If you are not, Then that would be breaking the Courthouse rules.
Keep that in mind.

Thank you,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Involved
 he threaten two players me being one greed being the second being involved I guess I should say something to add something to the case to help the ones judging it.

(04-11-2017, 02:28 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 01:11 PM)King Kickass Wrote: -Rant-
Shias are a blight, and they shouldn't be in large numbers as they are right now.

I took what he said as a direct threat and reported it as such, he already has a lot of bans and a lot of playtime so he should know a hell of a lot better then go full autism he was spouting a lot of violent crap in that thread and it seemed really personal to him so when he said he was hacked or something but I don't believe it and I don't forgive him for his threats either a Garry's mod forum is no place for that in my opinion. that's all from me being one of the persons he threatened. Greed being the other and greeds case being more extreme.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(04-14-2017, 08:36 AM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Kimo,

I will refer this UBR to MasterNoda.

Your story does not sound the slightest truth, at all. And you seem to mess your text completely up, i do not trust you are speaking the truth. If you are, then do anything to prove it. If you are not, Then that would be breaking the Courthouse rules.
Keep that in mind.

Thank you,
Jonas.

Please check the IP of the posted post, It should be the IP of our neighbors ( who hacked me for the trolls because of reasons that if you want me to reveal i will reveal though they are not necessary. (Compare it to the account of Super B, my brother's future account)
- Kimo
(04-14-2017, 08:47 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Involved
 he threaten two players me being one greed being the second being involved I guess I should say something to add something to the case to help the ones judging it.

(04-11-2017, 02:28 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 01:11 PM)King Kickass Wrote: -Rant-
Shias are a blight, and they shouldn't be in large numbers as they are right now.

I took what he said as a direct threat and reported it as such, he already has a lot of bans and a lot of playtime so he should know a hell of a lot better then go full autism he was spouting a lot of violent crap in that thread and it seemed really personal to him so when he said he was hacked or something but I don't believe it and I don't forgive him for his threats either a Garry's mod forum is no place for that in my opinion. that's all from me being one of the persons he threatened. Greed being the other and greeds case being more extreme.
Since i know better and have alot of hours and have the senior member rating on my account, why would i go and blatantly threaten you and greed? i know the rules well, i wouldn't do something like that.

- Kimø
my aunt ( who is younger than me and likes to troll me alot) Told Her friend about my Forum password and told her to do it because she knows better grammar than her, my aunt knows my password because i logged in before from her laptop when i didn't have one, also her friend is a relative, and i think the word for these relatives is distant because we have the same family name( and same grandfather).

-kimooo
Though i do admit that some of these opinions i do have, i wouldn't post it on a Gmod forum, and risk being permed off of my favorite server.
- also kimo
Stop bumping this UBR. There is a function called "edit". I'd suggest you use it. We know this appeal is here and bumping it constantly isn't doing you any good.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]