Banned by money glitch?
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Razy

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 5618

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Faustie

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) Both

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) me and admin i guess?

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Hello fellowers, i've been banned somthing about a money glitch? this is what happend, i was in the server V33X where i found some money, there was about 1,6m x 2 and 300k i think the guy who i took them from is Ray5ts idk if its true cant rember, when i found the money an admin connected as asked me where i got all this money from and why i didnet gave him back, i told the admin i found the money on the ground and i see no reason why i should give him the money back? as he understood that, then today i joined the V2D server and faustie came online muted us all and told somthing about a money glitch, and then i pmed him i think i might know the money glitch cause where i found the money it could be that spot the money been duped so i told him about it, and he was like he already knew that, i was like okay sure, the server crashed, and when i was trying to go in again i couldet, i spent way over 60$ dollars on this server i didnet knew it was a money glitch? but any way the guy banned me? i cant see why i shouldet be banned when i havent been online for like 2-3 days so i couldet tell the admins about as i didnet knew it was a money glitch? - i dont think i find this any fair?
I was on the server + skype with him when it happend at the sort of park thing on the V33X he found around 2m+ he gave me + my cousin some of them we was all totally freaked out cause we had never seen that much money before and we didnt know wether it was a glitch or someone that was quitting / dumb enough to drop 2m+ on the ground, my point is razy wasnt the one performing the glitch he just found the money.
I was also involved with that glitch I also founded 1 mil (admind already took it from me) but no it isn't rayt5 definetly not it was someone else I can't remember his name.
Razy, you've always been a minge. On evo2, you stole cars without reason, rdm'ed and raided as gundealer. But I think i'll be nice, he should be unbanned. It was me, who dropped 1,6M and another 300k. He doesn't deserves a ban. Sorry to dissapoint you Jan. Don't belive it? Check the logs.
(12-17-2011, 09:41 PM)rayts5 Wrote: Razy, you've always been a minge. On evo2, you stole cars without reason, rdm'ed and raided as gundealer. But I think i'll be nice, he should be unbanned. It was me, who dropped 1,6M and another 300k. He doesn't deserves a ban. Sorry to dissapoint you Jan. Don't belive it? Check the logs.

Im not dissapointed but you probatly got that much money from the glitcher/hacker and you dropped it, if not, your crazy to drop 1,9 mil.
(12-17-2011, 09:41 PM)rayts5 Wrote: Razy, you've always been a minge. On evo2, you stole cars without reason, rdm'ed and raided as gundealer. But I think i'll be nice, he should be unbanned. It was me, who dropped 1,6M and another 300k. He doesn't deserves a ban. Sorry to dissapoint you Jan. Don't belive it? Check the logs.
all thoes bad things i did, i got ban from them and i learned it, but i dont think i deserv the perment ban? Nervous

(12-17-2011, 11:52 PM)Razy Wrote:
all thoes bad things i did, i got ban from them and i learned it, but i dont think i deserv the perment ban? Nervous

Razy, as I said, I mostly want to have the permban, since it was me who money 'hacked'. You don't deserve to be permbanned.
Razy, did an admin take the money from you yet?

Also I need rayts5's SteamID if he wants to get banned, can't really find it.
Dare to think!
(12-18-2011, 12:44 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Razy, did an admin take the money from you yet?

Also I need rayts5's SteamID if he wants to get banned, can't really find it.
no the money haven't been takeing from me i just got the perm ban with out anything happend. Nervous
So will my money be removed and i will be unbanned or how is this gonna work? cause i think its unfair cause i find money on the ground im getting banned - i didnet really know it was a duper tbh. Nervous i cant see any problem in im finding money
And in another point i cant see why my money should be removed? when i found them that woulda been kinda unfair tho? did he say he duped them no? he just said he dropped them