More props to scale with rp points
+suport, me like Smile
(04-11-2017, 09:05 PM)DVN Wrote: -Support

Never in a million years. Users struggle at the moment at max capacity, giving people with RP points more props is the worst thing you could do, it would create major performance issues for users.

- Support
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
(12-20-2017, 06:32 AM)Kyle M Wrote:

Never in a million years. Users struggle at the moment at max capacity, giving people with RP points more props is the worst thing you could do, it would create major performance issues for users.

- Support

jonas with 900 props doesn't lag at all

+Support

This will make FearlessRP great again!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
+support
There should be 10 extra props per point, but once you reach say 80 props, you cannot gain any further prop limit through points, you then require an admin to raise your limit.
It would reward people for good RP, but not be such a massive increase that the server dies (Especially as RPP's are so rare now'a'days)
This also could instead be done every 2 points, so in order to get to the limit (I.E 80 props, you would require 8 RPP's)
"What about teachers?"
Teachers simply have an additional 10 props by default. If they were to follow the same system as above, they would have an additional 10 props at the end (90 props total) so they still have their advantage over players but not a huge one
(I can see people getting confused by this thing, so here:
0 RPP - Teacher = 50PROPS | Player = 40PROPS (If donated/200+ hours) | Player = 30PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)
2 RPP - Teacher = 60PROPS | Player = 50PROPS | Player = 40PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)
4 RPP - Teacher = 70PROPS | Player = 60PROPS | Player = 50PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)
6 RPP - Teacher = 80PROPS | Player = 70PROPS | Player = 60PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)
8 RPP - Teacher = 90PROPS | Player = 80PROPS | Player = 70PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)

OR

0 RPP - Teacher = 50PROPS | Player = 40PROPS (If donated/200+ hours) | Player = 30PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)
1 RPP - Teacher = 60PROPS | Player = 50PROPS | Player = 40PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)
2 RPP - Teacher = 70PROPS | Player = 60PROPS | Player = 50PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)
3 RPP - Teacher = 80PROPS | Player = 70PROPS | Player = 60PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)
4 RPP - Teacher = 90PROPS | Player = 80PROPS | Player = 70PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)

I read on this thead about clients crashing because of the mass props in the city; remove the player load in spots from the Nexus and just have the ones at CUB Foods, therefore the client then slowly loads in the props around the map while loading the gamemode, without crashing. Obviously, there will be that one player that cannot run it because the server has more props than their 2001 laptop can handle, but that's down to them
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Grape
(12-29-2017, 12:20 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: +support
There should be 10 extra props per point, but once you reach say 80 props, you cannot gain any further prop limit through points, you then require an admin to raise your limit.
It would reward people for good RP, but not be such a massive increase that the server dies (Especially as RPP's are so rare now'a'days)
This also could instead be done every 2 points, so in order to get to the limit (I.E 80 props, you would require 8 RPP's)
"What about teachers?"
Teachers simply have an additional 10 props by default. If they were to follow the same system as above, they would have an additional 10 props at the end (90 props total) so they still have their advantage over players but not a huge one
2 RPP - Teacher = 60PROPS | Player = 50PROPS | Player = 40PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)
4 RPP - Teacher = 70PROPS | Player = 60PROPS | Player = 50PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)
6 RPP - Teacher = 80PROPS | Player = 70PROPS | Player = 60PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)
8 RPP - Teacher = 90PROPS | Player = 80PROPS | Player = 70PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)

OR

1 RPP - Teacher = 60PROPS | Player = 50PROPS | Player = 40PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)
2 RPP - Teacher = 70PROPS | Player = 60PROPS | Player = 50PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)
3 RPP - Teacher = 80PROPS | Player = 70PROPS | Player = 60PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)
4 RPP - Teacher = 90PROPS | Player = 80PROPS | Player = 70PROPS (If less than 200 hours/not donated)

I read on this thead about clients crashing because of the mass props in the city; remove the player load in spots from the Nexus and just have the ones at CUB Foods, therefore the client then slowly loads in the props around the map while loading the gamemode, without crashing. Obviously, there will be that one player that cannot run it because the server has more props than their 2001 laptop can handle, but that's down to them
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(12-29-2017, 02:18 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 12:20 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: +support
"What about teachers?"

OR

[Image: clvck9d.png]
+ massive support, this is in another same type of server and it works there really well.
-support, theres a reason why you have to ask for proplimits