More props to scale with rp points
Description: More props with rp points to a limit of something I don't get to decide, maybe like up to 80? 60? or something, even 10 extra props will make this so good and you too will like!

Why: On other server we have 90 prop limit to be achieved with rp points at best and it would make doing great role plays a more rewarding and would probably cause more players to put more effort with the props they have to their builds and these additional props would enhance the role play they make. It's a good motivation to try to role play well.

No more need to ask admins for props, this would save their time too with angry players who want props (like me).
+support
I am sure Lesanka will love this suggestion...
The following 6 users Like Create's post:
  • DreeBott, Teendiver, jhayw, Schnitzelburger, Archer, god
+support
Neutral/+support. I really like this suggestion but i think it could lag out the server alot...

However i Really Like The Idea.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
-support, youw are not thinking of poor boys like me with 1 rrp
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Schnitzelburger
-Support

Never in a million years. Users struggle at the moment at max capacity, giving people with RP points more props is the worst thing you could do, it would create major performance issues for users.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Devon, Schnitzelburger, DramaLlama
massive -support, DVN stated why.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Schnitzelburger, DramaLlama
(04-11-2017, 09:05 PM)DVN Wrote: -Support

Never in a million years. Server struggles at the moment at max capacity and is demanding enough when it comes to FPS, giving people with RP points more props is the worst thing you could do, it would create major performance issues for users and the server.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
+Support