[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
-Support
No
No
No
-Support
(04-11-2017, 09:05 PM)DVN Wrote: -Support

Never in a million years. Server struggles at the moment at max capacity and is demanding enough when it comes to FPS, giving people with RP points more props is the worst thing you could do, it would create major performance issues for users and the server.

-Removed by Steven8ken

Never in a million years. Server struggles at the moment at max capacity and is demanding enough when it comes to FPS, giving people with RP points more props is the worst thing you could do, it would create major performance issues for users and the server.

It would in no way stress the server unless someone used it to intentionally lagging the server, things such as unfrozen props inside of each other etc. The server can handle a lot of props without even giving it a second thought, USERS are the ones who will feel the difference as they have to render more props and thus giving them a higher frame time. (lower FPS)

This idea could actually work out pretty well if done correctly. If we think about it, some admins spawn 300-600 prop dupes on daily basis, which would, in reality, cause a lot more strain on the user's performance due to the props usually being concentrated in one small area. However, if users were to get more props it would only be a few more props on their dupe, which is one area getting a few more props, that way you would not feel a huge difference unless quite a few users would team up and build a huge dupe using hundreds upon hundreds of props.

+Support, if we put a limit after x amount of points.
The following 3 users Like Rylund's post:
  • RockDead69, Devon, Joulle
+support

I can't see why not, like SnowredWolf said: admins spawn in their 800+ prop dupes, despite how many players are on.
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
The following 1 user Likes RockDead69's post:
  • Joulle
(04-11-2017, 10:14 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:

-snip-

My apologies, I got confused. I have altered my reasons for -Supporting although I still stand by not adding this feature. Cheers for correcting me though!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Rylund
+Support

I am a buildosexual. More props = More build
+Support

I wonder what kind of base Greed would build with that many extra props

Neutral
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]