SwaggyNick Unban Request
Ban ID:64867
Steam Name: SlimNigy
STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:60918640
Reason: 'Spamming props, 'ban me Im bad' Okay bye'
Staff member that banned me: [FL] Lt.Grub the Destroyer

Dear Admins

I was banned a while ago i think its been at least a year now and i was banned for a proper reason and i did ask to be banned because i got pissed of at something in the game idk what it was it was a long time ago so i forget what happened. I saw that the Fearless servers were back after they had been shut down and i thought hey i should give this a try again. When i tried joining it said i had been perma banned and the reason is because when i got pissed of at the server i prop killed alot of people and then told an admin to just ban me and he banned me forever. I want to see whats new on the server and i wanted to get back into playing it. i had lots of fun when i played it a year ago so please let me be unbanned its been a long time and i think that a year is a long enough time banned. I also donated to the server so i can be trusted to go back the server and behave plus i have grown up from then when i was banned.

Thanks for reading my thread Cheese
Please use the template.

You have 24 hours to do so or this will be denied.

Thanks
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello.

I have read your UBR. Do you think that we would just easily unban you, just because it's been a year?. To me the reason for the ban seems like you just wanted to minge around.

Propspamming is a serious offence, i am willing to let you back on the server, but with some terms. Those terms are that I will apply a last chance and a 30 hour pte blacklist. Respond to this message if you accept these terms.

Thanks.
Jonas.
(04-11-2017, 10:48 AM)Jonas Wrote: Hello.

I have read your UBR. Do you think that we would just easily unban you, just because it's been a year?. To me the reason for the ban seems like you just wanted to minge around.

Propspamming is a serious offence, i am willing to let you back on the server, but with some terms. Those terms are that I will apply a last chance and a 30 hour pte blacklist. Respond to this message if you accept these terms.

Thanks.
Jonas.

i accept these terms thank you for helping me out i repped your account on the fourms ty
Great, i will do it now.

This is hereby approved.

Thank you.
Jonas.