An Ubanned request im getting back on track
Wink 
Your name: abodi_2003_ksa

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:56732919[/b]

Your ban ID: 71307

Banned by: Jan

Reason: 'RDMing, CDMing, not here to play, bye bye'

Involved: (no one)
I Think I Had bad days and the banned had more than 2 years i think im sorry and i swear that i will stop my RDM CDM i Read The Rules Very Will before i thinked of an Unban request i did so random things but i will stop and im one of fearless old guys since 03-15-2014 so i wish i get back in track and see fearless and another way.
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
Hello,

You have put zero to no effort into this UBR.

I don't see why we should unban you, give me a very detailed explanation and i will consider it.

Thanks.
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(04-10-2017, 12:22 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello,

You have put zero to no effort into this UBR.

I don't see why we should unban you, give me a very detailed explanation and i will consider it.

Thanks.
Jonas.

okay give me a sec
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
Your name:abodi_2003_ksa

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56732919

Your ban ID:71307

Banned by: Jan

Reason: RDMing, CDMing, not here to play, bye bye'

Involved: No One

Why we should unban youI say That RDM And CDM is against the rules, but the truth is that back then I was not reading the rules not even not giving a hint to it I was saying to myself, I will never get banned but I deserve every single banned after I read the rules I was posting UBRs just to get unban and when I get uneven I broke the rules again and again but now after became mature now than earlier and I have realized it is wrong.
Hello,

I have taken everything into consideration, and have decided to unban you.

You only have one ban on record, and i belive you should be granted another chance, but remember to keep yourself updated to the rules every now and then.

Thanks.
Jonas.

Approved
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]