Banned for money dupe glitch?
Okay. My first thought about this is. WTF.
Reason for ban : Not informing admins about duplication glitch
Ban ID: 5620
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37641228
My side of the story: Okay I have no idea what happened. I was playing xbox after rp'ing with Faustie. Then when I come on Fearless my really good bud Rawwzkii tell's me he has been permed. He didn't say why because he had to go. Then The Fearless server crashed. So 5 minute's later I tried to enter the server and it said I got banned. AT the time I was wondering what the fuck happened. So I looked on the ban page and saw I got banned for a money dupe or not telling a money dupe to admins. First of all WHAT?
What money dupe?The only time I heard of money duping is when somebody named Lagger got banned for it and Faustie was talking about it on the game. Meanwhile I think this may happen to do with something me and raw encountered 2 day's ago. Our friend had wanted donator but didn't have money atm. So me and raw bought him it. Then ingame he pmed us tellign us to go to the corleone house. There he gave me 2 mill and raw. 1.5 mil. Then he logged off. Could that have something to do with a money dupe? I have no idea what money dupe is but it's apparently a bad thing if It got me permed for it. I didn't know it was a exploit I thought it was christmas spirit and generousity. I don't know how he got the money but It has nothing to do with me and I never thought to call a admin because I didnd't think it was a exploit. I don't understand why that deserves a perm. the same goes with rawwzkii. This is not my fault. I don't know who to blame or what to do but I would appriciate getting unbanned.
The money I had orijinally before hand is 2 .5 mill. He gave me 2 mill.
I have no Idea what to do.
Help me and rawwzkii please. We don;t have to do with this.
Rawsszkii is banned for another reason.

Do you think it's normal if someone just gives you 2.000.000 dollar? I agree for unban if I'm allowed to take 2 million from your money after checking the logs.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(12-17-2011, 07:46 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Rawsszkii is banned for another reason.

Do you think it's normal if someone just gives you 2.000.000 dollar? I agree for unban if I'm allowed to take 2 million from your money after checking the logs.

I second this outcome.
(12-17-2011, 07:37 PM)Duckinator Wrote: Okay. My first thought about this is. WTF.
Reason for ban : Not informing admins about duplication glitch
Ban ID: 5620
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37641228
My side of the story: Okay I have no idea what happened. I was playing xbox after rp'ing with Faustie. Then when I come on Fearless my really good bud Rawwzkii tell's me he has been permed. He didn't say why because he had to go. Then The Fearless server crashed. So 5 minute's later I tried to enter the server and it said I got banned. AT the time I was wondering what the *** happened. So I looked on the ban page and saw I got banned for a money dupe or not telling a money dupe to admins. First of all WHAT?
What money dupe?The only time I heard of money duping is when somebody named Lagger got banned for it and Faustie was talking about it on the game. Meanwhile I think this may happen to do with something me and raw encountered 2 day's ago. Our friend had wanted donator but didn't have money atm. So me and raw bought him it. Then ingame he pmed us tellign us to go to the corleone house. There he gave me 2 mill and raw. 1.5 mil. Then he logged off. Could that have something to do with a money dupe? I have no idea what money dupe is but it's apparently a bad thing if It got me permed for it. I didn't know it was a exploit I thought it was christmas spirit and generousity. I don't know how he got the money but It has nothing to do with me and I never thought to call a admin because I didnd't think it was a exploit. I don't understand why that deserves a perm. the same goes with rawwzkii. This is not my fault. I don't know who to blame or what to do but I would appriciate getting unbanned.
The money I had orijinally before hand is 2 .5 mill. He gave me 2 mill.
I have no Idea what to do.
Help me and rawwzkii please. We don;t have to do with this.

Yea, well. I got banned for the same reason. I have no idea what happend, i was RP'ing with Rassee, then i went afk and got kicked because i was afk to long (I was unemployed and so on) Then when i came back alot of my friends wrote to me : "Omg you got banned for money glitch what is that all about?" First i didnt understand shit, but then i tryed to join then server and saw i got banned. Then i went onto FL's Homepage and checked the bans. Then i saw 2 others also got banned for the same thing, the i looked up the steamid's and saw it was Duck. So i contacted him. I also talked abit with soul, but i had to go... agian.. and when i came back he didnt anwser. So now im writeing here in hope of unban or just to know what the hell is going on.

Soul, please anwser on steam, its much more easy to write on steam than here on the forums.

I agree.

But I also vouch for Rawwzkii's unban. Because 1 he was next to me so we have no difference and 2 he should get the same offer. He was there with me he was my witness.
He should make his own unban request.
Okay he Is making one. What to do now in the meantime?
I just checked your money, you've got less than 2 million now, meaning you spent some of it?

If you did you will get some debt I think.
Dare to think!
(12-18-2011, 12:48 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: I just checked your money, you've got less than 2 million now, meaning you spent some of it?

If you did you will get some debt I think.

I've taken all the unfair money + items away and unbanned him.