Unban Application Absinthe Permaban
Your name: (last known as) Absinthe^ (now is) Karalhye

Your ban ID: 2173

Banned by: Console

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

My steam id: STEAM_0:0:27425627.

Hello i got banned permanently 5/6 months ago by having an offensive name plus past bans i would like to know if i could get unbaned from FL Servers, thank you.
Lets see whether anybody remembers you and why you got banned.

Also next time, don't PM admins about unban requests. You will have to wait like everybody else.
Dare to think!
Ok, sorry for the PM, i dont remember the admin but i think it was Storm.
Ok well you were banned for an offensive name... Might we know what it was and then we can make a judgement on weather to keep you banned or not

1. FailRPing by jumping on peoples heads and trying to break some guys PostOffice RP
2. A paramedic is government there is no such thing as a criminal paramedic
3. Using a camera to powergame
4. Punchwhore, random raid

These are your past ban reasons
(12-18-2011, 11:30 AM)Toby Wrote: Ok well you were banned for an offensive name... Might we know what it was and then we can make a judgement on weather to keep you banned or not

1. FailRPing by jumping on peoples heads and trying to break some guys PostOffice RP
2. A paramedic is government there is no such thing as a criminal paramedic
3. Using a camera to powergame
4. Punchwhore, random raid

These are your past ban reasons

The name was Anders Breivik

You are just asking to be unbanned, but why should admins want to unban you? You have some pretty bad bans, enlighten us with a good reason to unban you.
(12-18-2011, 03:09 PM)elder189 Wrote: You are just asking to be unbanned, but why should admins want to unban you? You have some pretty bad bans, enlighten us with a good reason to unban you.

I know i should not be unbanned, and the name was stupid and very offensive, but since i got the perma i belive i became more mature and i love to RP in Garrysmod, alas i think some time has passed since i got banned, i dont deny that the ban i have is unfair i do belive is for the best and i would like to have another oportunity to play at FL RP servers, and play fair without griefing or breaking rules.

Thank you, Absinthe.
The previous bans are quite bad, but I think he did not deserver a perm, yet. We should shorten the ban, maybe give him another week more or so.
Dare to think!
- Approved