Report: Shocknonstop
Name of player: Shocknonstop

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:184783539

Time in GMT: 12:10PM

Server: v2d

Summary: Placing spike strip in front of our cars with no RP reason or point // general minge as Police

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/BqiW0
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
Hello MOWAH!

Your evidence is about prop's in a raid??

you have 24/h to fix this or this Player report will be Denied

Thanks!
Marvin
Hi Marvin,

I apologise, all those imgur links look the same haha

Fixed.
Hello!

On your evidence it shows the spikestrip infront of a car, Its hard to tell if he puts in there infront of the car, or it was placed over a periode of time.

Do you by any chance have any witness and more evidence on Shocknonstop using his spikestrips, without a reason?

Thanks!
Marvin
I don't have anymore evidence of him placing it or anything but he kept trying to make me open my door and was firing shots randomly outside my base. When I went outside he was gone and there was just a spike strip in front of AllanFanku's car. I have evidence of him cuffing and trying to make me open my home to him with no warrant or search reason. I can make a seperate report for that though, but he never actually entered my property so would it still be a case for FailRP or would it actually class as trying to force entry without a warrant?

I will wait for your input then make a new report for him trying to force his way inside, if you agree it is breaking a rule.

Many thanks, MOWAH
On your Evidence here, its very unclear to see what was going on, So in that case, I cant tell.

Unless more evidence is given, This will be Denied!

However if you feel like he broke other rules that you have evidence on, Feel free to make player reports!

Thanks!
Marvin
Very understandable, I do apologise for the lack of evidence because I'm not even sure what was going on haha.

I'll make another report of him trying to force his way into my home.

Thank you Marvin!
Report reviewed and denied

Closing notes:
Shocknonstop (STEAM_0:1:184783539) was found Not found guilty of - Misuse Spike strip
Shocknonstop will not be issued any punishment

Thanks!
Marvin
Moved.