UBR: tug
Your name: tug

Your blacklist ID: 91571

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42221590

Reason: stealing cars as chaffeur

Staff member who blacklisted you: NjPerry

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Alright, I see what happened here. I had my job set to Impound Agent, was than demoted for AFK, than set back to the chaffeur job to use my tow truck again. I wasnt stealing that car, I was taking it to the impound. As i said in the video, I am impounding the car because it was not parked properly. If I didnt give it to the impound, that would be stealing. But in this case I had permission from the president to impound cars on a govt contract.
[Image: f0au5v8.png]
go check out my fish store im too lazy to link it

Now a removal from record request because the BL reason was completely incorrect.

Hello.

I have brought your appeal into discussion with the Staff team in order to reach a final verdict. Expect a response soon.
Do you remember what the date was when this incident happened?
the date before the blacklist was issued

After doing a bit of research through the logs, I think I have found enough to both satisfy myself and deem your story as what one might say "believable". However, I must say that this decision was based on 50% log evidence and 50% trust. I have decided to believe your story but only because their is log evidence suggesting your story is true not proving that your story is true. So I hope that we are clear on that.

Therefore, I will be removing your blacklist. 

Unblacklist request approved.