Resignation of Avgar
Hello,

I am hereby resigning from the FearlessRP staff team.
Reasons for this are me being busy with work for the past few months as well as having dwindling interest in Garry's Mod.

It has been a pleasure working as part of the staff team and for the Fearless community.

My future plans are to spend the little free time I have left on improving professionally and/or playing games that I am more interested in at the moment. I will not hesitate to contribute to Fearless if I ever find the time/desire to develop an addon/tool for it, as I have done in the past.

By no means is this a goodbye thread as I will still play Fearless from time to time.

Best Regards,
Avgar
Thanks man, it's been a real pleasure.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
So Sad to hear Avgar. You were a great member of the staff team and the work you put into Fearless to make it a better place for everyone wont go unnoticed. I hope to see you around sometimes.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
unexpected and a half! Thank you for your service!
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Music 
Sad to hear you go Avgar. Thank you for your long service time that you have given to the community.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Really sad to hear Avgar, you are a great staff member and a fantastic developer. Good luck with your future endeavours!
[Image: unknown.png]
Such a shame to see you go.
Farewell. You've done great things for Fearless and I still remember when I stumbled upon you and Lesanka doing your snazzy RPs many years ago and your prop material exploration you had going for a period there too *cough* .. that eventually led to you, with just me forwarding it, getting the materials on the server and I guess that was a beginning of the many contributions you would bring to Fearless.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • chopchop1614
Good luck Avgar, thanks for your help during the time you were here!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Thanks so much Avgar, if anything although I am sad to see this I'm really happy for you too. Lesanka mentioned how busy you were at the moment with work, so this is definitely the right decision for you. I wish you nothing but the best and will hopefully see you around, heck hopefully even see you contributing in the future like before.

Peace brother!