I Just have to...
I just HAVE to say this xD Since it's in Off-topic too ^^
I was playing CSS, and i joined a random server cause i havent got any favorite yet.
There was like 4 other germans there talking on mic (in german ofc! -.-') And i couldnt stand it, so i wrote with BIG letters "HAIL HITLA!"
And you know what happened? just 10 seconds after that, i got banned PERMANENTLY XD I couldnt stop laughing, and i'm laughing right now that i'm writing this shit XDXD

And now that i'm first posting this, i have to tell another story too.
Me and my friend [TBG] Burnt Toast was playing On Seth's Diamond Build (yes at least his build server is the best ever and you can't argue about that)
There were no admins on, so a guy spawned a huge wire-made cannon that shot props on everyone and everyone's creations.
I have a dupe where I've welded four explosive missiles to each other. I took it up in the sky, above this guy's machine, and un freezed it.
It felt like forever when the missiles fell down towards the Prop-Turret. I thought they were going to explode, but you know what happened?
The missiles hit right on top of the cannon, but DIDNT explode... YET, the top of it flew off and every wire thingy there with winch and all just flew around totally crazy like
a guy with living crazy dreadlocks or something xD And the owner of it just raged, so i removed the un-blown missiles, but the cannon just kept messing up xD
I Roflmfao'd so extremely and couldnt stop laugh. it was so EXTREMELY EPIC! XD
Lol
they sperm ban only for 2 words? wtf not for hacking but just for 2 words
Dear Skaara,

I have to message you that Dutchman in an admin on Seth's Diamond Buildserver with a very high rank,
he will permbann you for your crimes.

Your Sincelery,
Barrel
Signature too big...
(09-28-2010, 01:58 PM)barrelroll Wrote: Your Sincelery,
Barrel
Skaara is a sin-celery?

Holy lord.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-29-2010, 06:55 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(09-28-2010, 01:58 PM)barrelroll Wrote: Your Sincelery,
Barrel
Skaara is a sin-celery?

Holy lord.

A w00t?... xD
(another 7 seconds of my life wasted, Raffi!)
A friend is someone we turn to
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives
with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in
a better and happier place.