[Solved] Nissan Skyline Skin
where can i get this skin i have downloaded all the addons and still looks like this
[Image: 18Xup4l.jpg]
                                           [Image: CXvmuAP.png]                                                                                                                                                                                                                          +REP ME
Try verifying the integrity of the game cache in Steam, sometimes it can replace anything that's missing or not loaded properly.
If that doesn't work then this does however it takes a while, Joulle told me to do this and it fixed this problem.
"deleting the following folders in the 2nd garry's mod folder:
downloadS (NOT DOWNLOAD), materials, addons, cache"
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
(04-05-2017, 01:43 PM)Zunee Wrote: where can i get this skin i have downloaded all the addons and still looks like this

Hello

Be sure you subscribe to all of the Fearless Workshop Conntent below

>FearlessRP Conntent<

Greedings Tim
[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further
Ah yes, many people are suffering from this issue. It is a lack on one skin, the fading one for the Bentley, Chevy and the Skyline.
This is the content that I believe you require to fix the issue >Link<.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(04-08-2017, 09:33 AM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: Ah yes, many people are suffering from this issue. It is a lack on one skin, the fading one for the Bentley, Chevy and the Skyline.
This is the content that I believe you require to fix the issue >Link<.
Hallelujah Have my children you sexy bastard.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Has the issue been resolved yet? I will give you 48 hours before either me or a fellow colleague moves this to the archive.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<