Dictator
if Dictator RP is fail RP why is there no laws of it? it have been around for so long, its now that you try to get it banned, and its not failRP in one way, you can make sure that noone is allowed to go aginst the gouverment, to make them work hard and long without breaks. so think its bull to ban Dictator RP, just add some laws to it
I wouldn't raided him if i knew it was bannable.
I didn't know it was banned because some admins raided me for that.

Well im sorry but its just weird
(12-17-2011, 04:25 PM)Knazzbollen Wrote: if Dictator RP is fail RP why is there no laws of it? it have been around for so long, its now that you try to get it banned, and its not failRP in one way, you can make sure that noone is allowed to go aginst the gouverment, to make them work hard and long without breaks. so think its bull to ban Dictator RP, just add some laws to it

Do you even read what I'm writing? A dictator does NOT ban everyone from the city.

I think that there's around 7 post in this thread about that.

I thought that Raffi made it clear. The easiest way to explain it.

(12-17-2011, 09:34 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Dictator =/= Banning everything and everyone for the sake of it.

It isn't ban able to raid, but it I warned you to stop the raiding.
(12-17-2011, 04:44 PM)Lani Wrote: It isn't ban able to raid, but it I warned you to stop the raiding.

I really mean this, If i read this i would stop.
But me and rawwzki wen't down in the labs alone, So also nobody could inform us that we had to stop. I was really focused on my aim and not on my chat. Also the only thing what i did on the raid was that i was threathing a SS.
(12-17-2011, 04:25 PM)Knazzbollen Wrote: if Dictator RP is fail RP why is there no laws of it? it have been around for so long, its now that you try to get it banned, and its not failRP in one way, you can make sure that noone is allowed to go aginst the gouverment, to make them work hard and long without breaks. so think its bull to ban Dictator RP, just add some laws to it

(12-17-2011, 09:34 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Dictator =/= Banning everything and everyone for the sake of it.

Knazzbollen, I think you're not getting the point. Dictator RP is perfectly possible without the banning everybody. Try to observe a dictator at first. You usually see they have things in common with psychopates. They tend to live in a world created not only by their own devices and opinions, but by their insanity as a whole (generally spoken). They believe eveybody loves them and try to do "positive" things for their people. These positive things are considered positive in the world created by that dictator, but they are not relevant at all to the outside world. Also, dictatorship is a complete lockdown of opions like economical freedom, tolerance (don't be discriminative, they usually don't look for feuds with other countries/races + server rules prohibit rascism (hatered based upon religion included).). Try to put the freedom of speech upon a halt, advertising for merchandise is illegal etc. You can show corruption as well, but it's not recommended since it requires a lot of experience and knowledge of your RP. Basically try to avoid corruption at any time or consult an admin in doubt.

Resumation: a dictator tries to do the best for his people (or for himself, but he knows he has to help his folk in a certain way not to lose their fidelity), yet the things he puts trough don't comply to the people's standards.

EDIT: Just noticed Lani's post after I wrote this. I'm comparing contence and deciding wheter to remove this post or not.
EDIT: Done with comparing, I keep the post so you can read it trough if you'd like to, Knazzbollen.
© Nudelholz
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • Knazzbollen
(12-17-2011, 01:06 PM)Lani Wrote:
Joey Skylynx Wrote:my cars rights and ban me.

I did not say ban, so that's one lie so far.

Joey Skylynx Wrote:Rebel Team aswell as well as slaying every member of the SS which was within 10 Ft of the area.

I did not slay the SS, that's two lies.

See, your story include two lies so far. And I had every reason to warn you, and to slay three guys.

Also, I only did slay one rebel. There were 3 guys, one of them were a rebel.

So far, 3 lies.

Get your facts right before you attack me on the forums.

----

On topic: Banning everyone from city is NOT what a dictator would do. Banning everyone from city is huge FailRP. There will only be losses if done so.

I warned the raiders over OOC, to drop the raiding and return home. Two minutes later I noclipped to check, and you were still raiding.

Then what was with the four slays? Not to mention you still are stating, "I'll revoke your car rights!" for making a safe turn so I didn't slam into traffic. I'll try to sound and quaint as I possibly can with this... Chill the hell out.

(12-17-2011, 05:16 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:
(12-17-2011, 01:06 PM)Lani Wrote:
Joey Skylynx Wrote:my cars rights and ban me.

I did not say ban, so that's one lie so far.

Joey Skylynx Wrote:Rebel Team aswell as well as slaying every member of the SS which was within 10 Ft of the area.

I did not slay the SS, that's two lies.

See, your story include two lies so far. And I had every reason to warn you, and to slay three guys.

Also, I only did slay one rebel. There were 3 guys, one of them were a rebel.

So far, 3 lies.

Get your facts right before you attack me on the forums.

----

On topic: Banning everyone from city is NOT what a dictator would do. Banning everyone from city is huge FailRP. There will only be losses if done so.

I warned the raiders over OOC, to drop the raiding and return home. Two minutes later I noclipped to check, and you were still raiding.

Then what was with the four slays? Not to mention you still are stating, "I'll revoke your car rights!" for making a safe turn so I didn't slam into traffic. I'll try to sound and quaint as I possibly can with this... Chill the hell out.

If you had looked closer, they almost had the same name. Which made my third slay double.