Dictator
Ok what happends today is strange.

People are playing as dictator on fearless for a long time.
Banning everyone and everything.
While they do this they also get raided allot.

I did this once with Slyfoxes and USAS.
And i banned everything and shadow protected me!
While we were doing this we got raided 1 time i though.

1/2 days later i did this agian,
Banned everything agian, I got raided by Shadow and i tough Private Toast.

Now today happend to me someone was banning also everything, We didn't like his laws! Also the Officers & SS were threathing us because we had weapons at own property.
So we decided to raid so in the raid Lani told something in the chat about dont raid.
What i didn't noticed because you dont look at the chat mostly of the time at a raid.
So we wen't down to the labs nothing was their we go up.
We see a rebel being handcuffed i told the SS face the wall!
And i asked the location of the president.

Suddenly Lani tells us CAN YOU READ?
I though: HUH!?
He said i ban you if you raid? I was thinking huh i dind't read anything.
We asked Why? He told uss Banning everything "Dictator RP" is FailRP
You don't Raid failers you call an admin. I told him huh i did that once with a admin. Then he tells Me Can't be right you misunderstood them.

After a while he decided not to ban uss but if we 'Fail RP' agian we get banned for 2 months even if we jump on the garbage can...
While hundred of people are jumping on cars Sleeping in garbage cans.
Sleeping on the road, Jumping infront of a car.

Im really pissed off when we raid we get the trouble when this happends 100 times.. we had arround 20 people in the raid.
And the people that get punised are only 2...

I wanted to explain this.

Also i found this in my screenshots:

Raided by admins:
[Image: 2011121200002.jpg]
I'm not going to sound like I'm attacking Lani, but he's been obsessively jumping on me for minor stuff lately.
I went pulled to the left a little bit on the road, and then turned over too the right with my Tides Truck, and he grabbed my truck and flinged it into a wall almost killing me. He then proceded too yell at me for, "What side do you think is RIGHT?" I can't even explain what I was thinking my only response is my general dry humor responses, "Well what side do you think is Right? I was clearly coming back into the right side from a turn!" he flipped shit and basically told me if I dared 'Fail Drive' again he would remove my cars rights and ban me.

This isn't the first time either... While I was patrolling around the Nexus I got a radio call of 'Gunfire at Slums!' I ran over there, short enough to get hit in the leg by a bullet ricocheting off a Trabant parked outside a Rebel Base. I jumped behind the Trabant using it as cover and then opened up on the building in Spray N' Pray hoping to knock atleast one of them out. After that I ran back with low HP and went over to a local hospital too avoid the fighting until another radio call. Then Lani yelled over ooc, "NO ONE GO BACK TO THAT RAID! YOU WILL BE BANNED IF I HEAR RAID" He then proceeded to slay every member of the Rebel Team aswell as well as slaying every member of the SS which was within 10 Ft of the area.

Also... In regards to my car thing, I felt abit singled out considering when I got to the main road[Near Rebel Spawn] I was hit by four cars driving into oncoming traffic, and Lani was pretty much hawking over me not doing anything about it. Like I said... I'm not out too start wars over nothing, but I found this pretty irritating.
Dictator =/= Banning everything and everyone for the sake of it.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 3 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Lani, 7rozen_7ear_
I can see where he could be coming from because if you do ban everything it kinda promotes raiding of the president so yeah
but would you really ban every 1 from a city and have an empty city?
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • Lani
Joey Skylynx Wrote:my cars rights and ban me.

I did not say ban, so that's one lie so far.

Joey Skylynx Wrote:Rebel Team aswell as well as slaying every member of the SS which was within 10 Ft of the area.

I did not slay the SS, that's two lies.

See, your story include two lies so far. And I had every reason to warn you, and to slay three guys.

Also, I only did slay one rebel. There were 3 guys, one of them were a rebel.

So far, 3 lies.

Get your facts right before you attack me on the forums.

----

On topic: Banning everyone from city is NOT what a dictator would do. Banning everyone from city is huge FailRP. There will only be losses if done so.

I warned the raiders over OOC, to drop the raiding and return home. Two minutes later I noclipped to check, and you were still raiding.
yea banning everyone does not sound like goodrp, it would jack up other players rp's they might have going on in the city

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(12-17-2011, 01:06 PM)Lani Wrote: I warned the raiders over OOC, to drop the raiding and return home. Two minutes later I noclipped to check, and you were still raiding.

I told you i didn't see that, And your the first admin that i hear saying that is FailRp
I don't get the arguement here.. was Eric talking about how good dictators are or how abd they are. And who's banning what from what?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

(12-17-2011, 03:40 PM)eric123 Wrote:
(12-17-2011, 01:06 PM)Lani Wrote: I warned the raiders over OOC, to drop the raiding and return home. Two minutes later I noclipped to check, and you were still raiding.

I told you i didn't see that, And your the first admin that i hear saying that is FailRp

Banning everyone from the city IS failrp, cause it would NEVER happen in real life. It's just plain stupid.