Playerunkown's Battlegrounds
So recently I have been really addicted to this new game called Playerunkown's Battlegrounds. It is like H1Z1, just better.

Have you tried it out? If so, what has your best postion been?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I play Duo's with my mates a lot, won quite a few already.

It's just so much more polished than H1Z1 already and with a much more realistic approach.
The gun sounds, the handling of the guns, it all feels so much better than H1Z1.

I've been following the game since the Alpha's and had a ton of fun, bought the Deluxe Edition and didn't regret it at all considering the skins from that edition are now worth over 200 euros on the steam market for the 40 euros price I bought it for.

I feel like the game has extremely great potential considering the community and developers. Summit pretty much has 60k viewers on his Twitch streams on a near-daily basis when he plays the game. It's crazy.

If anyone would be down to play a round of duo's, or perhaps we could get a Squad rolling, hit me up.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Watched a lot and kept up with it. Just haven't came to buying it yet but I do really want it
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Joe Joe
I enjoy it that much, I made a signature out of it!
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
The following 3 users Like RonniBarker's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, CPT.Karter, Link
Im addicted to it to! And I'm not really into battle royal games. Battleground is a really good game and well developed, the unreal engine of one of the best in my opinion. My best position was coming #2 in a squad game
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
I love the game, usually play DUO with Spear or squad with a few friends.
Won 2 squad games today with Spear, Zilence and Dreebott. Smile
(04-17-2017, 12:30 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote: I love the game, usually play DUO with Spear or squad with a few friends.
Won 2 squad games today with Spear, Zilence and Dreebott. Smile

I recorded one and I'll probably make a compilation o someting
Just bought the game and this was my first match

I sniped a guy and hit him in the upper body so he was hurt so I was running down the hill to finish him. I was out the safe zone and I was already hurt so yeah. I dropped dead lol...

I have only played 1 game but it was great fun. If anyone wants to play hit me up
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • RonniBarker
Good game. Best played with friends though.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • RonniBarker
Potato computer so don't want to risk buying it like I did with DayZ, looks great though!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Exotic