Raiding 101
Today we had perhaps one of the largest raids in recent Fl history.
Bayernjunge was a fascist Presidentiand we teamed up to defeat him.All 16 opposers.
Police saw us preparing to attack,and barricaded the Tunnel.We rushed it without casualties and fought in urban warfare for 15 minutes.We then split up to two,my group heading to Nexus Front,other to Garage.
[Image: 60003FF10989EA6FDCC08C435EAFCC0D3A21CA7B]

We rushed Nexus,took half the police plus the Vice President hostage.By that time four people had joined us.
[Image: DE2DD0FA3EC477DFD81AD6285055EB862E5B3239]
Photo of the group waiting on the elevator:
[Image: 31F02A016FBE0C716CD02E504D456CBAEAAEAE4C]
Photo of the inside of the elevator:
[Image: 11B0B7B1C13A6F7BAF984DB8CAB04410C82D4395]
Shit happened,people died,we executed the hostages,at one point we were able to walk around the city with guns.We found out that the President was in Nexus all along,unfortunately the elevator glitched and we died in a series of mishaps before a server crash.
I unfortunately couldn't record it,can someone who has post it here?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
You should buy healthkits.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 3 users Like Random's post:
  • Link, Ethan Bradberry, Reebs
I was a police officer during this, I managed to barley survive the tunnel attack. Setting up the blockade was my idea, once you guys got into the city you had full control of it. Most of the whole force retreated back to the Nexus Elevator but in a series of mistakes the elevator went up to the 2nd floor with only myself, an SRU and 2 other officers leaving most of the force behind just as you burned down the final defence. The rest of the SRU's/officers who missed the elevator were taken hostage/killed by you guys. We hid with the President on the 2nd floor throughout the raid, you guys got the VP from the top floor but kept missing us. Eventually some of you got into our floor and killed us all, except for the President who was hiding behind a prop which matched the desk on the 2nd floor, the ones who made it to the 2nd floor walked right passed him. Then the SRU re-grouped downstairs and killed most of you and the server crashed. Well done on taking the city, if you had of gotten us all just before we got into the elevator this probably would have turned out very differently.
How is this raiding 101? If you're raiding with 16 people it's overkill. You'll only block eachother so more people will die.
(04-01-2017, 08:05 PM)Tekno Wrote: How is this raiding 101? If you're raiding with 16 people it's overkill. You'll only block eachother so more people will die.

1st-Only title I could think of
2nd-There were at least 12 police,not that overkill considering we had worse equipment
+rep
Oh yeah, thats the raid you cunts hostaged me in when I spawned
(04-01-2017, 08:45 PM)Frost Wrote: Oh yeah, thats the raid you cunts hostaged me in when I spawned

Still salty?
+rep
A raid like this is the norm for me
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Archer, Yonno
(04-01-2017, 08:53 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 08:45 PM)Frost Wrote: Oh yeah, thats the raid you cunts hostaged me in when I spawned

Still salty?

Nah not really, your just a d i c k that cant fight so you hostage them when they spawn
(04-01-2017, 09:16 PM)Frost Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 08:53 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:

Still salty?

Nah not really, your just a d i c k that cant fight so you hostage them when they spawn
I didn't even hostage you lol,I just executed you
+rep