TH
Tokio Hotel.. Yeah ik many thinks they look gay n stuff, but theyve actually got great music.. a little bit like Linkin Park >.< They used to look cool before, but i think they look kinda gay atm myself even though im a fan. (except Tom). My fav song is 1000 Oceans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKG-NGRcncE I also like Phantom Rider and Darkside Of The Sun Cheese
And Nudel? you know what? THEY'RE GERMAN Cheese Maybe you'd like their german songs.. Tounge But i think German sounds retarded (no offence) so i just hate their German songs, but like their English ones..
I think Tokio Hotel is kinda emo
Signature too big...
(09-28-2010, 01:55 PM)barrelroll Wrote: I think Tokio Hotel is kinda emo

Yea... if you think about their text, and the music itself, yeah... it's kinda Emo Tounge
You mention 1000 Oceans, Phantom Rider and Darkside Of The Sun, but not Monsoon.

Shame on you.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Skaara is emo Cheese !
Signature too big...
(09-28-2010, 01:04 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: i think they look kinda gay atm myself
You're admitting to being gay? Or am I missing something?

I didn't read the whole messy thread.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-28-2010, 04:29 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: You mention 1000 Oceans, Phantom Rider and Darkside Of The Sun, but not Monsoon.

Shame on you.

Monsoon was the first song i both liked, and heard of Tokio Hotel, and i've heard it so many times i know the whole text in my head.
(09-28-2010, 06:12 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(09-28-2010, 01:04 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: i think they look kinda gay atm myself
You're admitting to being gay? Or am I missing something?

I didn't read the whole messy thread.

I said THEY LOOK kinda gay.. well.. they actually don't.. It's just Bill that has that.. tupè or whatever it is, and the robot costume with the shiny lights on... wtf xD But the rest of them look alright. Even Bill used to look Awezum before when he had the spiky hair.. >.<
[Image: TokioHotel-killbill.jpg]
Dare to think!
Wow.. can't you find anything better, Nudel? xP Seen it thousands of times..
stop littering the forums with this awful music.
there are little kids here wedon't want you to make them listen Tokio Hotel
-Signature removed-