[Finished] Xenomorph Event
This event is going to be postponed due to being unable to get stuff added to the event server. Unfortunately. However, we will be having a mini event on v4b1 today at the same time and people who applied for this event will have a higher chance of getting good roles.
The following 2 users Like chopchop1614's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Eclipze
(04-08-2017, 11:58 AM)chopchop1614 Wrote: This event is going to be postponed due to being unable to get stuff added to the event server. Unfortunately. However, we will be having a mini event on v4b1 today at the same time and people who applied for this event will have a higher chance of getting good roles.
Could you PM me the details - Thanks

-Removed by Steven8ken
Awww. Sad I was looking forward to it!!

Could you please post us the details on the mini-event ASAP?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Dragnort_, Iraqi Eagle, Goat
I think this best describes what is going to happen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9HsBVQbRzE

If you could please be on v4b1 before 2:30 so we can get everyone ready that would be great.
The event will take place on Sunday the 30th of April at 3pm GMT+1. Please reply if you are not able to make the time for a role you have already got.
-Bump- Make sure you know the event is taking place. It will be happening on the event server at GMT + 1 (current UK time due to daylight savings). Make sure you have all the addons as they have been updated!
Got a new spot for a security officer if anyone is interested.
Wont be able to be there. Have fun
The following 1 user Likes StrikeOne's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
I might be able to make it. But theres a chance i might not. Abit early tbh
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(04-30-2017, 07:54 AM)Janzo 火 Wrote: I might be able to make it. But theres a chance i might not. Abit early tbh

Some people have commented on this, I may move it back a bit. I am just worried a lot of people are not aware the event is even happening today.