[Finished] Xenomorph Event
[Image: 4d34fe7d28ae5357435baf0c817899f4.png]

This is a xenomorph roleplay event being run by Chopchop.
Current supervising admins are: Divey

[Image: 07e4ec4000168e5ec1c7f1be5d621c55.png]

Humanity has progressed. With the discovery of hyperdrive travel humanity took to space and began its exploration at an incredible rate. Many companies began to setup that worked to colonise new words and scientific research was accelerating at a pace no one could have predicted. Many companies were founded to reap the profits of new discoveries being made on alien worlds. Humanity saw its dreams coming to life, the countries of Earth had united under one leader and collectively called themselves the Terran Empire.

One of the leading companies in scientific research, Nanotrasen, constructed a prime research facility on the moon of Earth. This research facility would be tasked with researching aliens found on the new worlds being discovered every day. You, as an employee of Nanotrasen, were assigned to the facility. You hear the Commander of the station whispering of a mysterious alien egg soon to be arriving at the station. You are confident you're safe... right?

[Image: 3c76a2a828dc83ac6643dbd52d69bc2d.png]

Humans:

Scientist (3/*)
The scientists researching on the station - the main personnel onboard.

Discover
Arny
Razor

Engineer (2/3)
The engineers are in charge of general repair and managing aircraft.

Sharpshooter
Mobiledove
Doctor (2/2)
In charge of keeping the crew physically and mentally fit.

Jordy
Janzo

Security Officer (5/7)
In charge of security on the station.

Eclipze
Envy
The Best Goat
Explore
Lambda

Lieutenant (1/1)
In charge of the station underneath the commander.

[FL:RP] Yurivw

Commander (1/1)
The commander is the highest ranking officer on the station.

[FL:RP] Chopchop1614

Aliens:

Alien Hunter (3/5)
The standard alien, works for the queen in killing and retrieving humans.

GI Yonno
Panda
Rukka

Alien Sentinel (2/2)
The queens direct security, protecting her is your goal.

Zunee
Iraqi Eagle

Alien Queen (1/1)
In charge of the aliens. Defeat the human scum!

Joe Joe Binks

[Image: 3c3f6b57a6fe789d627f37752d4721f0.png]

The event will take place on Sunday the 30th of April at 7pm GMT+1 on the event server.
There are some addons you will be required to install. Some of these addons
may have other additional requirements which you may need to install.
There may be more addons added in the future. They can be found here:

Collection

Along with the map which can be found here:
Map

[Image: daa49f629ef2f676edeca8765859588f.png]

To apply for the event there are some rules you must abide by:

1. A serious attitude to the roleplay - act like your character would. No suicide running into aliens.
2. Be respectful of the admins running the event. Listen to them.
3. Type and talk English at all times.

The application format is below:

Code:
[b]Steam name:[/b]
[b]Hours:[/b]
[b]Roleplay points:[/b]
[b]Role applying for:[/b]
[b]Reason for applying to this position:[/b]

[b]IC name:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]

Please Note: If you die during the event as a xenomorph you will be respawned as a human scientist. If you die as a human of any form you will be removed from the event. This is to try and balance the teams and make the event last longer.

Please Note: To encourage people to apply for human roles, there may be a little something for those who might not get to fight as much in the form of an epic finale.
The following 10 users Like chopchop1614's post:
  • Jonas, yurivw, Iraqi Eagle, Floodify, Joe Joe, Jordy, Link, Altoria, Eclipze, Ratatoskrr
Can't wait!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:32122706&b=8]
Steam name: NJperry
Hours: 1090
Roleplay points: 7
Role applying for: Xenmorph
Reason for applying to this position: Although it's a fictional creature, I have a good knowledge of it. It's embryo starts off within this facehugging creature which lays the embryo inside someones chest and once the embryo matures into a snake like creature, it bursts out of the chest killing its host in the process. When the males reach full proportion, their only instinct is to kill by using their extending jaws in their mouth. When the females reach full proportion, they lay the "Facehugger" eggs and then feed any living thing it comes across to the eggs so as to reproduce. 

IC name: Xenomorph
Backstory: He formed inside someones chest, bursted out and now hunts for humans. 
Code:

Code:
[b]Steam name:[/b][FL:RP]Sharpshooter
[b]Hours:[/b]419
[b]Roleplay points:[/b]1
[b]Role applying for:[/b]Engineer
[b]Reason for applying to this position:[/b]I am fascinated by engineering,
and my whole family are engineers.

[b]IC name:[/b]Charles 'Sharpshooter' Hacksaw
[b]Backstory:[/b]A graduate from MIT,Charles joined the 57th Military Engineer
Battalion,and fought in several interplanetry conflicts.He now works as a civillian
engineer in various places.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(04-02-2017, 09:20 AM)NJperry Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted.
(04-02-2017, 09:21 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted
Steam name: GI Yonno
Hours: 398
Roleplay points: 1
Role applying for: Alien Hunter
Reason for applying to this position: I love the concept of Xenomorphing and played a lot of Morbus on GMod, though I'd love to spice it up with a bit of RP mixed into the concept with the event!

IC name: Doj'yax
Backstory: Doj'yax hatched from the queen a long time ago and is one of her best hunters. She has always been very pleased with the discipline and urge for blood that he has when the Queen has been endangered.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Steam name: [FL:RP] Panda

Hours: 1550+
Roleplay points: 5
Role applying for: Alien Hunter
Reason for applying to this position: I want to apply for this position because I have attended an event very similar to this before and I really enjoyed it.

IC name: Jad'da
Backstory: Hatched in an egg on a mysterious planet millions of light years away.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Steam name: [FL:RP] Eclipze
Hours: 830
Roleplay points:15
Role applying for: Security Officer
Reason for applying to this position: Seems like a fun role

IC name: Jonathan Andrews
Backstory: Jonathan worked with national security but got asked to become a security officer at the new research station
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Steam name: [FL:RP] Explore
Hours: 630
Roleplay points: 2
Role applying for: Alien Queen
Reason for applying to this position: I am interested in creating a voice for the Alien Queen and I would like to being glory back to the Alien Monarchy.

IC name: Queen Jodox of the Great Alien Nation
Backstory: Queen Jodox was born into her position and brought further glory to her Nation. To show her great power, her ultimate goal is to takeover the Terran Empire and reign supreme throughout the galaxies.