[Finished] Xenomorph Event
(04-02-2017, 08:23 PM)Discover Wrote: -Snip-
(04-03-2017, 06:58 AM)Explore Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted.
Steam name: λ - Lambda
Hours: 750+
Roleplay points:4
Role applying for:Security Officer
Reason for applying to this position: I'm Absolutely in love with Aliens Vs Predator in general and this type of roleplay is my core I'd love to be involved in this specific role for survival and a horror like feel! (Cheese)

IC name:Issac Phenix
Backstory: Issac Phoenix,

A 26-year-old ex PMC marine trained in advanced combat and guerilla operations, Aaron was one of the best marksmen in his squad and on of the most respected men amongst his comrades and allies until he had a life changing decision to make save a whole group of civilians or his Sgt. In a moral perspective he chose to save the civilians over his commanding officer and then, later on, to be discharged from his core ending in the loss of his only work opportunity leaving Aaron in a financial crisis "space tax" ain't cheap. has been forced to look into new job "opportunities" it's sheer luck he has even been able to hand in his file to  Nanotrasen Aaron had to use up what little he had to travel to the recruitment center so... It's this job or a life of crime.
Code:
Steam name: tug
Hours: 490
Roleplay points: 2
Role applying for: Engineer
Reason for applying to this position: I like to roleplay roles like this, because they offer a lot of roleplay potential

Also If this has any relation to ss13 (nanotrasen) lore... i have like 5000 hours on ss13.

IC name: Marie Benett
Backstory: Marie was found with no parents at the age of one. She grew up with the company and was enrolled in engineering school for free. Since than, she is pursuing aircraft engineering and management roles.
[Image: f0au5v8.png]
go check out my fish store im too lazy to link it

(04-04-2017, 10:11 PM)λ - Lambda Wrote: -Snip-

(04-04-2017, 10:36 PM)mobiledove Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted!

The Nanotrasen thing was purely put in as an easter egg as I like ss13 and wanted to see who noticed. There shouldn't be too much in there that is similar.
Steam name: [FL:RP]Dragnort
Hours: 116
Roleplay points: 1
Role applying for: Security Officer
Reason for applying to this position: I'd like to join an event that I've never done before it seems great and I love the alien franchise

IC name: Joshua Binks
Backstory: Josh is a fresh out of Military; Corporal - Graduating at the top of his class though being honourably discharged after an injury to his knee, doing local security work for a Shipping Company ran by his father's friends. He loaves to be independent and find his own work.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(04-05-2017, 06:24 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Steam name: [FL:RP]Dragnort
Hours: 116
Role applying for: Security Officer
Reason for applying to this position: I'd like to join an event that I've never done before it seems great and I love the alien franchise

IC name: Joshua Binks
Backstory: Josh is a fresh out of Military Corporal; Graduating at the top of his class though being honourably discharged after an injury to his knee, doing local security work for a Shipping Company ran by his father's friends. He loaves to be independent and find his own work.

Accepted
Steam name: [FL:RP] Arny
Hours: 855
Roleplay points: 5
Role applying for: Scientist
Reason for applying to this position: It looks like a cool event and I would love to join it

IC name: Arny 'Enrica' Milosevic
Backstory: Arny was in a different research facility before and knows a lot about science.
(04-07-2017, 04:40 PM)Arny Wrote:
Steam name: [FL:RP] Arny
Hours: 855
Roleplay points: 5
Reason for applying to this position: It looks like a cool event and I would love to join it

IC name: Arny 'Enrica' Milosevic
Backstory: Arny was in a different research facility before and knows a lot about science.

Accepted
Steam name: Devil
Hours: 469 Hours
Reason for applying to this position: I think Scientist is a interresting Role and my last rp was as a Scientist in [CDC] Plane Crash Event from Mr. Ranger.

IC Name: Olajide 'Devil' Ossas
Backstory: My Parents were killed by Aliens when I was 10 and I wanted to do a revenge. So I tried to became a Alien Hunter but I couldn't because I wasn't strong enough for Alien Hunter and then i studied as a Scientist in Alien University. I know a lot of things about aliens.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:93292949&b=3]
(04-08-2017, 11:25 AM)Oxide Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted!