Character Page
Heya,

I'm working on a new character page that I intend to have some functionality.

Do you have any wishes for it?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Ability to change your name and Description from said character page would be nice. Same goes for being able to view your inventory. Also, Transferring Dupes to your friends from that page is something I'd like to see. Not sure if that last one is possible, however.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 13 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Dauntless, Archer, Eclipze, DreeBott, Bobby, Random, chopchop1614, mintblackbeard, Hendy, Link, Generation, Marty, Idea
(03-31-2017, 12:28 PM)Reebs Wrote: Ability to change your name and Description from said character page would be nice. Same goes for being able to view your inventory. Also, Transferring Dupes to your friends from that page is something I'd like to see. Not sure if that last one is possible, however.

Not sure how many of these would be possible, but I definitely second being able to view your inventory somehow. Even if it's just listed in text and not an exact replication?
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Reebs
Maybe im putting a little too much on your plate Flood, but it would be awesome if people could trade stuff from their inventory/bankaccount not by accesing the servers, but their character page.

If its possible i can image countless of possibilities of how that feature could be helpful.
If possible, I'd like to see models of the cars and / or suits you have.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
The following 1 user Likes Hesoyam's post:
  • DreeBott
Inventory
Ability to create dupe folders
I'll think for more
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
If possible, to make it list rp points that were given back in the early days. I have one from mikythefox for mafiarp but it won't show because it was from ages ago.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(03-31-2017, 01:51 PM)King Kickass Wrote: If possible, to make it list rp points that were given back in the early days. I have one from mikythefox for mafiarp but it won't show because it was from ages ago.

If possible, I would really like this aswell. All my RP points are from back in the day.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
A few ideas for the new character page
  • Current character details: e.g. Name, Description, Money, etc.
  • Ability to view your in game inventory: visuals or just a list would work.
  • Personal stats: Like on the public FL Stats page, but with achievements which are only personal to you. 
    For example:
  • Rank
  • Total hours played
  • Hours played in the last month (or 2 weeks)
  • Possibly a breakdown of hours played as each job? Or maybe just your most played job?
  • First and last time you connected to the servers (date and time)
  • Roleplay points (number and reasons)
  • Your longest session on server 
  • Last seen (the location at which you last logged off)
  • Last vehicle you used
  • Highest value your inventory has ever been
    Note: I understand not all of these may be possible or necessary but I'm just brainstorming.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 10 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Divey, Hesoyam, Jonas, Yonno, Dauntless, Luna, Dragnort_, Eclipze, Marvin, Hendy
To be able to actually see dupes made in the servers and be able to transfer them over. (PS. I can't do this already.)

-Removed by Steven8ken