Keep Being Awesome Fearless
However I can be really salty towards FL, say bad shit about FL and all players on here, I still have loads and loads of fun. Usually I have a bad mood when I say shit like that so I don't mean it. Most players on here are awesome people, most not all... I never have the feeling I play alone, there always is someone or multiple people to play with. That's what makes FL awesome in my opinion.

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Divey, JunkyGardai
(03-29-2017, 01:49 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 01:12 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Glad you're enjoying it,but I'm scratching my head over that I got a lot of hate when I had made a similar thread

People love the Irish and their An Garda Síochána.  

Stop being a Garda Rat.
(03-29-2017, 08:59 PM)Dauntless Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 01:12 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Glad you're enjoying it,but I'm scratching my head over that I got a lot of hate when I had made a similar thread

Stop being a Garda Rat.
What does the Irish Police have to do with a thread of mine?
I admit it,I googled Garda Siochana
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(03-29-2017, 08:59 PM)Dauntless Wrote:

Stop being a Garda Rat.

Oh shit plz don't cut me I'm sorrrry.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Crazy to think I've made some real friends for life on here, if I didn't press connect I can't imagine how different it would be, kind of scary!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • JunkyGardai
What I once got told by an old staff member back in 2015, I will now forward to you:

Audacter Wrote:It's the loyal and great players like you that keep Fearless going throughout the years.
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • JunkyGardai
(03-29-2017, 06:57 PM)Floodify Wrote: It's people like you that bring something to Fearless, whether it is an actual product or just a contribution to the entire server/forum atmosphere. Keep being you and thank you for playing on Fearless, we're lucky to have someone like you playing with us.

Thanks man! Hopefully i can be on fearless for as long as possible , you don't know how much that means to me!
(03-30-2017, 05:18 PM)Spear Wrote: What I once got told by an old staff member back in 2015, I will now forward to you:

Audacter Wrote:It's the loyal and great players like you that keep Fearless going throughout the years.

Thanks man! You don't know how much that really means to me!
[Image: 73294638.jpg]
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • JunkyGardai
Great to hear you're enjoying your stay on FearlessRP. I don't think I've seen you ingame yet, but I hope to after seeing this post!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
The following 1 user Likes Hesoyam's post:
  • JunkyGardai