Keep Being Awesome Fearless
This probably won't mean much lmao but i just feel like i have to write this
Thank you fearless for being what you are and for the community you have , thank you for all the wonderful hours and memories and friends that i have made on this server! For the experiences that i could not have possibly had in any other GMOD server! Thank you to the community for being nice and friendly , and thank you for even cheering me up when i came online while depressed or having problems and you guys have helped me get through it, it really means a lot to me guys!
I'm probably not known by many people on this server and this post probably doesn't mean much , but i just felt like i had to write this. Thank you to the fearless community and keep being awesome!
Love you guys <3
The following 12 users Like JunkyGardai's post:
  • Hitman, ELAD, Dragnort_, Marvin, Janzo 火, Floodify, Envy, Iraqi Eagle, Chech, Divey, Hesoyam, Baskingner
Umm... no problem I guess? Glad you enjoy it here Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • JunkyGardai
Fearless loves you too baby.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • JunkyGardai
Love sent from England Babe <3

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • JunkyGardai
Glad you feel FL is a place where you can come to be happy and have fun mate. Thanks for coming along and adding to the community yourself, we're all in it together Smile
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • JunkyGardai
Glad you're enjoying it,but I'm scratching my head over that I got a lot of hate when I had made a similar thread
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • JunkyGardai
(03-29-2017, 01:12 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Glad you're enjoying it,but I'm scratching my head over that I got a lot of hate when I had made a similar thread

People love the Irish and their An Garda Síochána.  
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 4 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Awestruck, Panda, JunkyGardai, Dauntless
Cheese I think most Fl players feel the same.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • JunkyGardai
(03-29-2017, 02:35 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Cheese I think most Fl players feel the same.
I hope they all do!
It's people like you that bring something to Fearless, whether it is an actual product or just a contribution to the entire server/forum atmosphere. Keep being you and thank you for playing on Fearless, we're lucky to have someone like you playing with us.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 5 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Divey, JunkyGardai, Arkten, Dragnort_