Radio notification when clamping a vehicle
Title of Suggestion: Radio notification is given when you successfully clamp a vehicle as a police officer.

Description: When you tase or handcuff a person automaticly a message is sent though the radio saying 'I have knocked out (Player)' etc. Why not implement this when you clamp a car? I suggest something like this; 'I have clamped (players IC name followed by unique user ID) a vehicle at (location)!'

Why: It would be nice to see over the radio that a vehicle has been clamped at whatever location, police are going to radio when they handcuff/tase someone then why not when they clamp a vehicle?
The following 1 user Likes Dauntless's post:
  • Archer
(03-28-2017, 06:29 PM)Dauntless Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Radio notification is given when you successfully clamp a vehicle as a police officer.

Description: When you tase or handcuff a person automaticly a message is sent though the radio saying 'I have knocked out (Player)' etc. Why not implement this when you clamp a car? I suggest something like this; 'I have clamped (players IC name followed by unique user ID) a vehicle at (location)!'

Why: It would be nice to see over the radio that a vehicle has been clamped at whatever location, police are going to radio when they handcuff/tase someone then why not when they clamp a vehicle?
+support
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
+Support

I see no issues with this, and it does make sense to have that action announced just like we do when tazing someone.
+Support.

-Removed by Steven8ken
+Support
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
+Support
-Support

Unnecessary really and clogs up the chat.

I don't even see the point in the tazed message.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Devon
+support
(03-28-2017, 08:55 PM)Marty Wrote: Unnecessary really and clogs up the chat.

I don't even see the point in the tazed message.

Neutral for now
+Support