NEW_HeroXD
Your name:NEW_HeroXD ([JNS]FAT is my steam name)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78322394

Your ban ID:58300

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double accounting to avoid ban

Involved: my other account, console

Why we should unban you: Dear fl:rp staff members, i was banned for racial slurs in the first place, i am guilty of my actions and i am aware that it is wrong, but this happend almost 2 years ago, and i feel like i am more mature now than earlier and i have realized it is wrong. after some months of being banned, i have decided to try use the steam family sharing system to try and infiltrate your server with a diffrent account, and thus, i got banned for double accounting. i really liked the server as i collected many hours playing it. i am desprete to come back now as i have never found another good gmod roleplay server like this and i want to apologize for the racial slurs i have used in the distant past, i realized what i did was terrible especially trying to bypass the ban your server admin(which i cant recall the name) has unleashed upon me, and i swear to abide by the server's rules again and would gladly, want to redeem myself.
Hello NEW_HeroXD,

Double-accounting is not allowed at all, and we do not tolorate it at all.

I will put this up as an internal discussion, and we will come to a conclusion soon. Please have patience.

Thank you!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello NEW_HeroXD,

I have brought up your unban as an internal discussion, we've come to a conclusion to unban you, due to how far ago this is, however if you come back on the servers, and begin to minge around, we will apply your permanent ban again, thus meaning I will apply a last chance to your ban reason. I will not remove the ban off your record, but i will change it up.

Thank you!
~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]