[Solved] Steam Authentication Help.
Hi I am writing on behalf of FL:RP Grizzly and Oasis

I have recently made an account on these forums, but I used to have an old account when I played before. I have verified that account and have now forgotten the email and password that are linked to it. This means I cannot save props or post comments or threads to help the FL community, which is what I thrive to do.

My steam account name is ; [FL:RP] Grizzly and Oasis' account is called ; Oasis

I hope you can help me and my friend (Oasis) because I fondly like this server and I want to help more.

Kind regards,
Grizzly
You best hope of fixing this is to contact soul directly.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The best thing to do in this situation, is contact SoulRipper via forum PM.
(03-26-2017, 03:36 PM)Constrictor Wrote: The best thing to do in this situation, is contact SoulRipper via forum PM.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
I have contacted Soul on several occasions but have had no response from him, this is why i tried to make a post to see if he would reply to it.
Try to post a thread in here:
https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=123
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Has the issue been resolved yet? I will give you 48 hours before either me or a fellow colleague moves this to the archive.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(04-08-2017, 07:42 PM)Balls Wrote: Try to post a thread in here:
https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=123

Probably that or to pm soul like others have said.

It's a shame we no longer have SAs as they would be able to resolve this issue.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
This issue is yet to be resolved, though it has also been moved to the staff support thread.
The following 1 user Likes Myst0's post:
  • Joe Joe
Only person who could possibly help you out is Flood, we do not have a tool to find forum accounts by knowing a steam account. Flood might be able to help you as he got access to the forum database and could possibly look it up.
I'll redirect him to this thread.