Prince UB
Your name: princess of dubai

Your ban ID: 75969

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62150669

Reason: Staff Disrespect/Breaking FearRP // Extended by Spear

Staff member who banned you: spear

Reason why you should be unbanned: i was a kid back then, got mad from everything, im a big boy now, i cant tell that i wont break any rules, and just want to play when i back home.
Greetings.

I was the one who banned you, Spear extended it.

I do not see why you should be unbanned, you are really rude towards the staff team, and just really salty towards FL in general. You keep on breaking rules, I highly doubt this has changed at all. With your experience, you should have known a lot better than to break FearRP, one of the most basic rules on FL.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(03-25-2017, 11:32 AM)Random Wrote: Greetings.

I was the one who banned you, Spear extended it.

I do not see why you should be unbanned, you are really rude towards the staff team, and just really salty towards FL in general. You keep on breaking rules, I highly doubt this has changed at all. With your experience, you should have known a lot better than to break FearRP, one of the most basic rules on FL.

Yes, i spoke bad to you, cause i knew i will get banned anyways, and you didnt listen.
but yea, i wont break anyrules.
you can BL me from OOC and ban this forum account, i just want to play.
Unban request denied.

I have a hard time beliveing that you have changed since your ban. Furthermore you have put little to no effort into your application. With your experience on the server, you should know one of the most common rules that is FearRP.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]