Fearless Statistics
[Image: 353e2f0b5fd41600540a582ba67aebab.png]

Good day Fearless Community,

Today I release to you the statistics page I have been working on that will hopefully shed some light on the most contributing players on the server and the forum. I have taken users suggestions into regards and tried to implement it so that it would work beneficially both for the user and for the website in total; however please do notify any bugs or performance issues if you notice them (preferably in a PM).

This may get updated with performance enhancements or otherwise back-end stuff throughout the time. Now that this is finished I am going to move onto the character page.. so what would you like to see there? Make a comment in the thread.

Hope you all feel that it is sufficient enough and something you can watch every now and then. Here's the link, but the page can also be found on the top menu bar.

Until next time,
Floodify

Note: The inventory value updates when you log in and out and as it is a new feature, all users must have been on the servers counting from yesterday to appear on the highest value list.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Nice.
Damn this is nicer then I thought it was gonna be.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Wonderful update, Floodify! Im suprised How fast you managed to fix it
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Very nice!

Even saw my name in there a few times Wink
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Very nice and interesting!
Bae  Heart
Omfg Greek assassin has 19 bans please unban him he didn't even have a chance to change.

And also our very own admin trial man sparx is in the most bans list xD
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, Link
Awesome job, Flood! It massively exceeded my expectations! Very impressed
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I like the new design, but can you add the total number of players that have joined the servers back to the page?
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]