Injured status not shown when wearing a red dress
Title of Bug: Injured status not shown when wearing a red dress.

Description: When Ryan was injured as VP, it wasn't showing up that he was injured. The Paramedic was still able to revive him, I'm not sure if this is a common thing or not.

It is the same with all dresses red and black.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Was going to say in regards to the above it might be worth testing all dresses.
One of the issues may have been because you weren't looking at him directly while he was on the floor. Third Person changes the perspective of the mouse view. E.g. you go to 3rd person then look at a rock then go back to first and you wont be looking directly at it.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(03-23-2017, 04:03 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: One of the issues may have been because you weren't looking at him directly while he was on the floor. Third Person changes the perspective of the mouse view. E.g. you go to 3rd person then look at a rock then go back to first and you wont be looking directly at it.

He confirmed in LOOC that it was a bug, everyone else was seeing what I was seeing.
(03-23-2017, 04:03 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: One of the issues may have been because you weren't looking at him directly while he was on the floor. Third Person changes the perspective of the mouse view. E.g. you go to 3rd person then look at a rock then go back to first and you wont be looking directly at it.

Yeah, I can confirm that this is not the case. I, along with many other players have witnessed this. It is in fact a bug and not just because he is in third person. 

I am also under the suspicion that there has been previous bug reports made on this before.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Different Bug.
(03-24-2017, 10:23 PM)Dauntless Wrote: I've now seen another occurrence of this bug, but this time with a normal citizen player model. The player isn't dead but is injured in this, everyone else confirmed that the person was injured but it wasn't showing up:

That's a different bug.
That  bug was reported, I believe dauntless. The players set as injured but the tag is never placed

This bug basically means they're 'ingured' but set as dead ( still revivable)

EDIT: Found the bug you were on about as well, here you go

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=78382
(03-25-2017, 10:12 AM)ARPANettic Wrote: That  bug was reported, I believe dauntless. The players set as injured but the tag is never placed

This bug basically means they're 'ingured' but set as dead ( still revivable)

EDIT: Found the bug you were on about as well, here you go

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=78382

Yeh, you're right about that bug. My original post still stands.