The Game of Shadows (RP storyline)
So, you have come to learn about the Game of Shadows? Well, if I can tell you anything, its that you're going to need to be smart. The game was started by the founding father of Evocity, John Evo, my father knew John personnally, my father was the infamous criminal, Markoh Grimm. We always start every son in the family's name with Mark. Anyway, the game of Shadows as Evo called it is very simple, you have to get as many gold bars (2,500 is considered one gold bar, all money must be made INGAME, any money donated for will NOT count.) by 2025 will win a massive fortune, enough to buy anything. I, Markkus have been in the game of shadows for years and already have a large supply of gold bars. There are two ideas why the game might be named "the Game of Shadows", One: The money is most easily made by criminal activity, and Two: Some are afraid, thinking it is John Shadow's game, yet noone knows if he is participating yet. Although John is nothing like a shadow, always making scenes on the street, I use him as a distraction for the police while I make more and more money that I trade in for gold bars. Also, every loser's gold bars are added to the reward, making it a risky game, but one that can pay off. So, do you dare play the Game of Shadows? Do you dare compete with me? Daring is only half the battle. Winning is the other half. Also, many have played the game, yet are dead. That is why I am in the lead today, with 25 gold bars.

(By the way, if anyone could add some sort of way to track the gold bars, maybe buying them in the marketplace or something I will give them a 10 gold bar boost in this game.)