Desk Setup - Your suggestions?
Hi all, I'm here to ask you all something.

So, on the 2nd April 2017 I'm being forced to move back over to my mums, which is directly opposite me at the moment, her being in blackpool. But as a compromise, I get the loft to myself. The loft has 3 compartments, each being around the size of a master bedroom.

Spoiler: Master Bedroom
[Image: 11059710_10206312636909595_1166318208055...e=595831DA]
[Image: 11217829_10206312637789617_5266843183849...e=59738578]

I want to put one of these rooms my bedroom, one a kitchen/lounge and another my actual setup.

I have around £800to spend on my SETUP. Keep in mind this is what I have currently:
  • Wooden Desk (I'm selling that piece of shit, probably get another Wooden Desk, or Corner Glass Desk
  • LG 32" Smart TV
  • My actual PC, and curved LG Monitor
  • PS4
  • RGB LED Strips (2 rolls)
  • HP Coursework laptop
  • Office Chair [Probably changing]

Give me your ideas below, as I have a big space to fill.

Oh, that'll also mean I will be on the servers in due time as well.
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
add a fleshlight
Even though this is Off-Topic, please could I have some serious answers.

Thanks
Kind Regards,

(03-21-2017, 11:00 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: Even though this is Off-Topic, please could I have some serious answers.

Thanks

[Image: giphy.gif]
Right so,

Desk: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00N...UTF8&psc=1
It's a wonderful desk, I love it, you can stick your extension leads onto the bottom rail and use large zipties to tie them on it. Also if you want to swap the lengths you can, which I mean, the desk draw can swap with the left side. However the downside to this desk is that the Curved part of the desk is not very well supported and heavy weights aren't supported(I've have an Xbox One and 360 Ontop of eachother on that edge before and hasn't collapsed. Yet.)

Ask me anything else because I'm an amazing decorator. Just that I can't show if off since I have no money to decorate D:|

-Removed by Steven8ken
I'd go minimal with this considering what the room is.

I suggest having a smaller bed if you are a loner ( like me! Tounge ) and dedicating a corner that's NOT next to a window to what you like. Put posters, motifs and etc up. Present and express your hobby. Use your RGB Rolls as the lights on 'LED Panel Motifs'. Just look at the engineer channel / electronic channel Great Scott!! Also, place your desks and Shit near your TV, which should be mounted on the wall opposite your bed.
get a mini-fridge so you can eat snacks when you are going hard in the paint in a game
The following 3 users Like Santacake's post:
  • Random, Jonas, Envy
(03-21-2017, 11:13 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: I'd go minimal with this considering what the room is.

I suggest having a smaller bed if you are a loner ( like me! Tounge ) and dedicating a corner that's NOT next to a window to what you like. Put posters, motifs and etc up. Present and express your hobby. Use your RGB Rolls as the lights on  'LED Panel Motifs'. Just look at the engineer channel / electronic channel Great Scott!! Also, place your desks and Shit near your TV, which should be mounted on the wall opposite your bed.

Hey, thanks for your input.
I don't have a picture of the actual loft but the master bedroom(s), which I've displayed. The loft has 3 compartments, and each compartment is the same size as 1 Master Bedroom. So, for each compartment I'd like to maybe have a bedroom, lounge and setup / gaming room or something similar.

Hope that makes sense?

Dragnort Wrote:Right so,

Desk: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00N...UTF8&psc=1
It's a wonderful desk, I love it, you can stick your extension leads onto the bottom rail and use large zipties to tie them on it. Also if you want to swap the lengths you can, which I mean, the desk draw can swap with the left side. However the downside to this desk is that the Curved part of the desk is not very well supported and heavy weights aren't supported(I've have an Xbox One and 360 Ontop of eachother on that edge before and hasn't collapsed. Yet.)

Ask me anything else because I'm an amazing decorator. Just that I can't show if off since I have no money to decorate D:|

Thank you for your input also. I'm very into the design of Simple, but also sleek. This feels a bit to advanced for my liking, I looked around and saw this, which I do kind of like.

Kind Regards,

The following 1 user Likes Zambie ^‿^'s post:
  • Dragnort_
To be honest I'd like a desk like the one you have however I have LOTS of wires and I like it to be kept tidy and stuff so the extensions cables zip tied helped me out a lot. But to be honest if you just want a nice desk that one seems nice. I wouldn't go for glass tables. They scratch and mark easily especially if you'll have a monitor laptop etc in if plus they just make too much noise.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 2 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • Zambie ^‿^, Prompt
Ahh I see! How much freedom do you have in terms of fixing into the walls?