Character Page
How many hours in the past week/month/year
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(03-31-2017, 12:28 PM)Reebs Wrote: Ability to change your name and Description from said character page would be nice. Same goes for being able to view your inventory. Also, Transferring Dupes to your friends from that page is something I'd like to see. Not sure if that last one is possible, however.

Agreeing with that!
Would be cool function!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Inventory
Offline inventory/cash trading (however with this I would like to see that you are required to verify via steam each time, for security reasons obvs)
Stats page, total time online, total time on each server.

Dupe manager:
The possibility to have a breakdown of the props used within the dupe and even maybe a screenshot of the dupe from where you copied it with ADV Dupe ? (Probably not possible but who knows.)
Folders folder pease outdone folders on there.

Market
Being able to purchase things from the market that will be in your IG inventory once you spawn in. Although obviously not things that are particulars to certain jobs as this will just promote self supply. But vehicles misc suits etc.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-10-2017, 08:13 PM)Marty Wrote: Inventory
Offline inventory/cash trading (however with this I would like to see that you are required to verify via steam each time, for security reasons obvs)
Stats page, total time online, total time on each server.

Dupe manager:
The possibility to have a breakdown of the props used within the dupe and even maybe a screenshot of the dupe from where you copied it with ADV Dupe ? (Probably not possible but who knows.)
Folders folder pease outdone folders on there.

Market
Being able to purchase things from the market that will be in your IG inventory once you spawn in. Although obviously not things that are particulars to certain jobs as this will just promote self supply. But vehicles misc suits etc.
I'd think rendering a dupe is relatively easy

Not sure about market, a lot of issues may happen with that
(04-02-2017, 10:25 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: Here is where I'd see an issue arise for Inventory Trading online:

If your account gets hijacked, they have the ability to do whatever to your account.

Also, if you have shitty password making skills, 2 factor authentication on your forum and steam. That's 4 factor authentication then(?)
(04-10-2017, 08:37 PM)ARPANettic Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 10:25 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: Here is where I'd see an issue arise for Inventory Trading online:

If your account gets hijacked, they have the ability to do whatever to your account.

Also, if you have shitty password making skills, 2 factor authentication on your forum and steam. That's 4 factor authentication then(?)

4 factor ? You lost me there...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Haarek
How much donator left, I can't seem to find it anymore...
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(04-12-2017, 07:55 AM)Jim Wrote: How much donator left, I can't seem to find it anymore...

You know you get a message each time you join the server that tells you how many days you have left.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(04-12-2017, 09:05 AM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 07:55 AM)Jim Wrote: How much donator left, I can't seem to find it anymore...

You know you get a message each time you join the server that tells you how many days you have left.

It's nice to be able to check on my phone.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(04-11-2017, 06:50 AM)Generation Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 08:37 PM)ARPANettic Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 10:25 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: Here is where I'd see an issue arise for Inventory Trading online:

4 factor ? You lost me there...
Log into forums with 2FA, then to access dupe transfers verify with steam, which you need to log into (with 2FA if enabled)