Poll: Do you want to Evo Radio to be fixed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
+Support
83.33%
10 83.33%
-Support
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Evo Radio in Vehicles
Code:
Title of Bug: Evo Radio doesn't work in Vehicles (For 1 Year i think)

Description: When you turn it on you dont hear anything.

Please fix the radio cause i always call admins to weld my radio on to my car, and it's getting annoying.
the radio station that was available to play in cars is offline and has been now for several years, this is just a command system they never removed
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(03-16-2017, 10:15 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: the radio station that was available to play in cars is offline and has been now for several years, this is just a command system they never removed

I want it to get back, and no it worked last year.
(03-16-2017, 10:30 PM)RBTDN Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 10:15 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: the radio station that was available to play in cars is offline and has been now for several years, this is just a command system they never removed

i was only guessing when it went down, they wont bring it back its too expensive to run for around 5 poeple to listne to i at a time
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(03-16-2017, 10:31 PM)dawson270500 Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 10:30 PM)RBTDN Wrote:

i was only guessing when it went down, they wont bring it back its too expensive to run for around 5 poeple to listne to i at a time

Ok, but i stll want it in my private Car
Huh weird, I'm sure I used the radio in my car the other week. Unless I imagined it Thinking

-Removed by Steven8ken
(03-17-2017, 05:20 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Huh weird, I'm sure I used the radio in my car the other week. Unless I imagined it Thinking

There are also Moderators Trial Admins who have reported that they can hear the radio in cars too but when users have gone up to the car they were unable to hear it.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I can occasionally here it as well. Unless I'm going mad
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Maybe it's just certain cars OR, you have the Evo Radio option in Utilites/Settings, turned off. Or the volume is at 0.

Or y'all are just deaf :o

-Removed by Steven8ken
Not an issue anymore.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]