Ban Page
[Image: header_logo_2017_v10.png]

Hello, all.
I'm just here to ask what would you like in the current Suspension Pages? Due to the 2017 theme going along with the new Badges, Theme altogether and a fresh team, I've realised that the Suspension Pages seem outdated.
I spoke to Soul recently regarding it, and he likes the page as is, however is making an attempt to re-do it based on the 2017 theme.

Before Soul did this, I created a form of concept art.

Spoiler: Concept

What I changed was the overall background, making it become almost as if a 'All in one' page, as personally, I believe that the website looks clustered because of the pages being different to others.

I also added avatars towards the Banning Administrators. Please note that the actual theme is not my responsibility, and Soul will handle that.

I'm not suggesting that I am redesigning it, but I made a concept to how I feel it should be like to match with the 2017 theme. What I am asking for is, what would you like to see in the Ban / Blacklist page? A new page altogether? Some slight changes? Or for it to stay as is.

Discuss below.
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
The following 1 user Likes Zambie ^‿^'s post:
  • Envy
I like it and How you added there profile pictures into it. So new members can recognize them easier
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Zambie ^‿^
I kind of like the ban/blacklist pages how they are at the moment, Imo currently they look really sleek and give of a really professional tone. If there are going to be improvements I hope they fit in well with their current themes.
The following 1 user Likes Dauntless's post:
  • Zambie ^‿^
I actually really like this, it just generally looks better. Only thing is, is it worth updating the ban page cosmetically when it works completely fine at the moment and risk breaking it/making it worse?
(03-15-2017, 09:19 AM)DVN Wrote: I actually really like this, it just generally looks better. Only thing is, is it worth updating the ban page cosmetically when it works completely fine at the moment and risk breaking it/making it worse?

Which is why Soul can put it into another folder of the website and check if it runs there, or, just use a test web server and check there. Only issue is it would need to be connected to the bans database.

I assure you Soul would have that handled.
Kind Regards,

The following 1 user Likes Zambie ^‿^'s post:
  • DVN
That is really cool. Good job! I like how embedded the banning administrators avatar.

I think some text could be repositioned and possibly neatend up but overall i like the design!

With the new updates towards the forums this idea could be added!
I'm going to be working on it in the near future
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Zambie ^‿^
The profile picture feature is very nice, but I don't think you need to add the menu and background... It's simple, and overall great atm.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The only thing I don't like about the ban and blacklist page is the fact that you can't browse through pages. I would like this feature to be integrated into the page.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(03-15-2017, 07:13 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: The only thing I don't like about the ban and blacklist page is the fact that you can't browse through pages. I would like this feature to be integrated into the page.

This feature was removed when SoulRipper removed bans from January 2016 onwards that wasn't a permanent ban.
I believe this might be a security feature so they couldn't view it.

Trust me, there'll be a explanation for him removing that feature.
Kind Regards,