Report: [FL] Holdem
Name of player: [FL] Holdem (didn't see the other cops name)

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:20116682

Time in GMT: 20:00-20:15

Server: v4d1

Summary: Me and my friends were basing as corleones, my friend 'Its Bob' drove away from our base & got pulled over, handcuffed & searched without reason by [FL] Holdem. Then my friend 'Willy Fucking Wanka #rawr_xD' went to him & got handcuffed immediately too because the other guy was carrying weapons(logic?). While he was holding his gun up to 'Willy Fucking Wanka #rawr_xD' the other guy 'Its Bob' tried to run away(not breaking FearRP since [FL] Holdem was busy with the other guy, I don't have proof of the next thing but that's not why I'm making but I'm just going to include it: While 'Its Bob' tried to run away [FL] Holdem was invisible & noclipping & with the physgun he brought 'Its Bob' all the way back (admin abuse if this is true, but I dont know so I'm doing a player report). So 'Its Bob' got arrested for having weapons & 'Willy Fucking Wanka #rawr_xD' got arrested for threatening a police officer, while he didn't (Its Bob did tho) & 'Willy Fucking Wanka #rawr_xD' didn't have guns either so arrest for no reason, anyway. (& they got a search warrant. I just stayed at my house and did not get involved. I heard contra exploding so I checked if they destroyed my friends contra, I tried walking out the house while they jumped over the fence(using a swat van I assume since that was the only way to get over the fence). so they got over the fence which was mine & I didn't get a search warrant so they violated a rule again. Then  [FL] Holdem handcuffed me without reason, proceeded to search me & arrested me for having a weapon. Then  [FL] Holdem(I assume) destroyed all our contra. I recorded a bit.

(my voice wasn't recorded, idk why, but I basically said as he walked in : You have no reason to handcuff me, can u please move so I can go & then he handcuffed me & I said wow no reason, nice job, I'm recording btw so have fun with the post on the forums.)

Evidence: https://youtu.be/2JfQvkBSaLo
-Involved-

I was a police officer when this happened, we had reports of shooting (one of you did end up shooting us). You were all detained as a safety measure as we suspected you all owned weapons. That's why you were all searched for weapons and so were your houses. I wasn't one of the officers who entered your property so I can't comment on whether they had a search warrant or not.

You're also clearly breaking FearRP in the video you have provided, just because you disagree with that's happening doesn't justify you breaking FearRP.
All I see is YOU breaking rules.

FearRP, and abusing Third Person to look through walls.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(03-14-2017, 09:30 PM)Dauntless Wrote: -Involved-

I was a police officer when this happened, we had reports of shooting (one of you did end up shooting us). You were all detained as a safety measure as we suspected you all owned weapons. That's why you were all searched for weapons and so were your houses. I wasn't one of the officers who entered your property so I can't comment on whether they had a search warrant or not.

You're also clearly breaking FearRP in the video you have provided, just because you disagree with that's happening doesn't justify you breaking FearRP.

None of they shot anyone, they didn't even had their guns out ever. Plus that one guy holstered his so how? As you can clearly see in the video nobody said anything to me about any reason to do it. How am I breaking FearRP while I'm just standing outside my house?
(03-14-2017, 10:39 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: All I see is YOU breaking rules.

FearRP: nope. I just went outside, nothing else, it's not like I ran or anything. Also thirdperson just simply because I was seeing if the admin noclipped in or not cuz I heard the contra exploding as you can hear in the video, since my friend also said he noclipped before I didn't trust the whole thing.
(03-14-2017, 10:41 PM)Zeus2170 Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 10:39 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: All I see is YOU breaking rules.

FearRP: nope. I just went outside, nothing else, it's not like I ran or anything. Also thirdperson just simply because I was seeing if the admin noclipped in or not cuz I heard the contra exploding as you can hear in the video, since my friend also said he noclipped before I didn't trust the whole thing.

You have just admitted to violating both rules. This report will now be denied as there is no sufficient evidence of Holdem breaking any rules. You, however, will receive a ban for:

1. Breaking FearRP
2. Abusing third person in order to look through walls.

Your ban will last for 3 days.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]