Tow Truck/Recovery Truck
Title of Suggestion: Tow Truck/Recovery Truck

Description: Tow trucks added so that mechanics can take cars away, especailly if its a car involved in a wreckage left out around the city.

Why:
I notice a lot of cars do get dumped around Evo City especially in the wilderness areas because they had been in a wreckage of somewhat or even chase. Even some accidents do occur due to having a car being left on the middle of the road. What would be handy is if the mechanics would be allowed to use and drive a tow truck which would take away dumped cars around Evo City and ONLY MECHANICS. Restrict other people who aren't a mechanic to not drive a tow truck like you do with police cars. Clearer and safer roads would be much better and it would give cops more time to do some proper police work rather than clear a car after every 10 minutes.

Cheers, Karter
+support

it needs to be expensive though like 100k
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 3 users Like dawson270500's post:
  • CPT.Karter, Ethan Bradberry, Timmy
+Support
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
The following 1 user Likes Ryan F's post:
  • CPT.Karter
A officer should have access and make a warrant to tow.
They can just patrol in the truck and respond to DS
or chauffeur, it'd be more senseful.

OT: +Support
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • CPT.Karter
+Support

I think this might have been suggested before but as a separate job, I think it would work much better with your suggestion giving the mechanic access. Nice suggestion bud.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • CPT.Karter
+Support

You could maybe also be able to hijack a tow truck and use it to steal cars for your chopshop Wink

EDIT: Maybe make is 5RPP use only just like the Bus
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • CPT.Karter
(03-13-2017, 09:22 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: A officer should have access and make a warrant to tow.
They can just patrol in the truck and respond to DS
or chauffeur, it'd be more senseful.

OT: +Support

+support
(03-13-2017, 09:23 PM)DVN Wrote: +Support

I think this might have been suggested before but as a separate job, I think it would work much better with your suggestion giving the mechanic access. Nice suggestion bud.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support
(03-13-2017, 09:23 PM)DVN Wrote: +Support

Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here