Spikes
Exclamation 
Code:
Title of Suggestion: Spikes Access

Description: Every Officer is able to remove Spikes

Why: Every Officer should be able to remove other Officers Spikes cause they always get left on the road. Thats why it would be clever if every Officer could remove it.

-Updated
Every officer can access car clamp and spikes...?
(03-11-2017, 09:17 AM)chopchop1614 Wrote: Every officer can access car clamp and spikes...?

I believe he means you can choose both in your load out.

-Support tho
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-11-2017, 09:34 AM)Marty Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 09:17 AM)chopchop1614 Wrote: Every officer can access car clamp and spikes...?

I believe he means you can choose both in your load out.

-Support tho

You can. And I do.

What they are saying is that they want police officers to access to other people spikes because that get left on the road. 
However all officers already have access to other officers clamps. 

As a cop you are only able to spawn in one spike strip, if another cops/member of staff removes it you will be unable to place down another one, that is the reason why other cops don't have access for you spike strip. 

I would like to be able to remove spikes because they often do get abandoned and it is just something else that wastes staff members time. +Support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+support

Its a real problem with spike strips and been left around
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Done as per commit 918.

When an administrator removes the spike strip you will no longer lose your ability to spawn a new one, in addition to this other officers has the ability to remove your spike strip too.

[Image: 8a5738f40c7c74f227b1409742efb269.png]