[Solved] Please help me, i cant see in some directions
[Image: ?id=880814694]   Please help! i dont know why this happens when i look some directions in the server
If you're referring to unable to add images. Make sure you are doing the direct link (from using gyazo) or that you are using the correct share link from the website you are using. I would recommend using gyazo as I find its the easiest to manage.
Image is not working, please fix that so we can help you.

How to insert a picture:
You upload your picture on a website( for example http://imgur.com/ ).

You press rightclick on your picture now and click on "Copy image address"
[Image: hIn8taj.png]

Now you go to your thread and click on Edit > Full Edit.

Then you Click on "Insert an Image" and insert your image address which you just copied.
[Image: 9fTfXK9.png]
The following 2 users Like Robbtja's post:
  • DreeBott, Idea
guys I think this guy is trying to explain is that when he is in the server he sees pink and black textures maybe the error in the image is another unrelated problem which you have explained to him how to fix but just in case if you do have messed up textures make sure you have gone through all the download steps before joining the server and have downloaded counter strike source and ran it once before joining the server if some car textures are messed up the change texture settings to medium. Hopefully if your problem was one or the other it is fixed now.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
From what King Kickass say , which is all we have to go off at the moment, it sounds like you are missing some textures.

If you would like to solve the issue you can follow the instructors on this >thread<.  

I will also link another two threads that may be of use.

>Addons<

>FAQs<

Please keep us updated and good luck.

-Finn
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Continuing from what finn said, If you don't have CSS mounted to gmod or dont own it weapons will not appear

To fix this without spending £12ish go onto the workshop and search CSS HD Guns and pick one then install it and bobs your uncle
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(03-15-2017, 12:24 AM)dawson270500 Wrote: Continuing from what finn said, If you don't have CSS mounted to gmod or dont own it weapons will not appear

To fix this without spending £12ish go onto the workshop and search CSS HD Guns and pick one then install it and bobs your uncle

Or If you are cheap like me you can download the content packs off the internet, I will ask you to search it because I wish to refrain from advertising sites. Just search 'CSS textures for GMOD', along with websites listing the content you can look at youtube videos that are very helpful. 

Please keep up updated with your endeavour.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Is this still a problem?
(03-22-2017, 08:26 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: Is this still a problem?

If you search his profile you can see he hasn't been on for 12 days don't get your hopes up for a response.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
maybe he's on about the sky on V2D?
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here