PR on seven users.
(03-10-2017, 08:58 PM)Random Wrote: The video is not 1080p. I have asked other people if it is bad quality too, and they agreed with me.

Well I can see everyones name just fine. Try watching it in cinema mode and then you might be able to spot everyones name. Also check for when people speak ingame.

Edit: I assume you have a 1920x1080p monitor. I have a 3440x1440p and I can see each and everyones name. With a 1920x1080p monitor it should be even easier.

Edit 2: Try refreshing - it is indeed 1080p: http://i.imgur.com/RCcRtzw.png
Hello, on request of Random, i'll be dealing with this, seeing as he's unable to view the evidence correctly.

I will go down the list, one by one, to sort it out easier, and make everyone's job much easier.

Lord Funk - User is found guilty of smashing bodies around, killing them, and generally minging, and will be punished accordingly.
Windows Vista - User is found guilty of stepping on an injured body on purpose, and will be punished accordingly.
swimmingdude2014 - User is found guilty of mass CDM, and will recive a 3 hour vehicle blacklist.
davidlamay75 - User is found guilty of stepping on an injured body on purpose, and will be punished accordingly.
[FL:RP] General Weed - User will not be punished, seeing as it looks like an accident, and it was never an intention to kill.
Piesel#wow# - User will not be punished, seeing as it looks like an accident, and it was never an intention to kill.
Tyman Ancalime - User will not be punished, seeing as it looks like an accident, and it was never an intention to kill.

This player report is hereby closed/denied, it will be much easier if you made different PR's, so no actual confusion happens.

Thanks for your report!
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Approved
Kind Regards,
Floodify