Windows Vista - STEAM_0:1:56209086
davidlamay75 - STEAM_0:1:126612168
[FL:RP] General Weed - STEAM_0:0:54179978
Piesel#wow# - STEAM_0:0:178101204
Tyman Ancalime - STEAM_0:0:142680626

Time in GMT: Around 20:15-20:20.

Server: V4B1

Summary:
Lord Funk - Move body tool abuse, spinning around with a body. Dead or not FailRP.
swimmingdude2014 - Mass CDM with a police car.
Windows Vista - Stepping on injured body, killing him/her.
davidlamay75 - Stepping on injured body, killing him/her.
[FL:RP] General Weed - Stepping on injured body, killing him/her.
Piesel#wow# - Stepping on injured body, killing him/her.
Tyman Ancalime - Stepping on injured body, killing him/her.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfKaYvNL3P8
Yes, Thats true, but that was by accident.
(03-10-2017, 08:38 PM)General Weed Wrote: Yes, Thats true, but that was by accident.

You could clearly see the player on the ground was injured, yet you step on him/her.
It was by accident, That you can see in the video it was just on his Arm i step on, And right after i did it i was 'Oh fuck'
(03-10-2017, 08:43 PM)General Weed Wrote: It was by accident, That you can see in the video it was just on his Arm i step on, And right after i did it i was 'Oh fuck'

You didn't even have to walk past him, why even take the chance of going past him/her if there is nothing to do past his/hers body.
I was not really looking down, Oh a body lets step on him, It was a accident, And from my view it was more place to go around.
(03-10-2017, 08:48 PM)General Weed Wrote: I was not really looking down, Oh a body lets step on him, It was a accident, And from my view it was more place to go around.

If there is alot of injured bodies in area, don't even go close to one of them. As a teacher with close to 2400 hours you should know this.

Edit: Video updated with annotations of everyone and their names.
Enough going back and forth at each others throat.

Also, video quality is really bad. Hard to see who stepped on bodies, as their names can not be read clealry.

Stepping on bodies is a minor rule though, and from what I could see; most of them were accidents, apart from yhe BMD.

Any chance you could fix the quality?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(03-10-2017, 08:53 PM)Random Wrote: Enough going back and forth at each others throat.

Also, video quality is really bad. Hard to see who stepped on bodies, as their names can not be read clealry.

Stepping on bodies is a minor rule though, and from what I could see; most of them were accidents, apart from yhe BMD.

Any chance you could fix the quality?

It is 1080p60p, as you can see which should be well over enough. Just rewatch it until you can see everyones name. Also did annotations for everyone and their names.
The video is not 1080p. I have asked other people if it is bad quality too, and they agreed with me.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]